Harley-Davidson

Memory Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Memory Seats?

A friend of mine has a 2001 EB Expedition that has memory seat option installed. You would think that ford would offer that on a near $40k pickup truck Anyway, has anyone added this to their truck? Is it even possible? My wife and I have it on her car and it's quite useful as we each have different settings.

Old 06-07-2002, 07:13 PM
I agree. I bought my wife an 02 Expedition EB and it has memory seats. I was a little dissappointed that the F150 didn't have it. I do have heated seats though and she doesn't

Old 06-07-2002, 11:39 PM
Thumbs down NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs memory seats? Just do like me and dont let her drive it. Isnt that why she has her own car. So she can screw it up. Not mine. And if she asks to drive I just remind her how she would hate it. Its to big or to many blind spots. Whatever keeps her from wanting to touch the steering wheel. If your gonna get memory seats you might as well get memory mirrors cause you know shell fu ck with those also. Just say NO!!!

Old 06-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Unhappy

Wow dude! You sound angry. Been married long or perhaps too long or perhaps not long enough. My wife not only drives my truck she rides her own harley too.

Sorry to hear about your bitter life! Lighten up a little you might enjoy it a little more.

Old 06-08-2002, 05:13 PM
LOL!

Old 06-08-2002, 06:19 PM
that was amazing.

Old 06-08-2002, 06:59 PM
This is Hilarious. As were talking about wifeys driving and seat adjustments I have just relized why I dont really let her drive. She just called me from WalMart to tell me she got another speeding ticket. Thats her third in 3 months. Thats only in a Blazer. Now could you imagine what type of damage she would do in a Ford. Bill perhaps if she ever rode a bike (like yours) she would know how to drive smart. She bit chs when I go Dirt riding. It is clear in your mind that she will never sit on a Bike. Ohh and by the way we are extremly happy together. She has her little nitchs and I have mine. We both know them and know how far we can go before it becomes a problem. 7 yrs together and still going. married 2.

Trending Topics

Old 06-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Hey DB does your wife read the posts on this site? I promise not to tell her when we meet up in october honest p.s. mine does'nt read them either ho hum

Old 06-08-2002, 10:04 PM
Hey DB! Sorry to be so hard on you earlier. Nothing personal there. Be careful she doesn't read your posts tho

BTW, the memory option in the Expedition does adjust the seats, mirrors and pedals and retains memory for 3 different settings. I wish my F150 had it cause I have to worry more about my Dad driving it than my wife!! Every time I see him he just begs me to drive it

Old 06-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Wink My Bad!

Hemi,
We should all be able to hook up one day when she doesnt work. Shes a nurse and works nightshifts Im a Project Manager for a construction company and work days and have classes early in the morning. and no she doesnt even know of this site. Shes never home to see me on it. Are you kidding. if she red it Id be in the dog house for sure.
Bill,
You dont have to apoligize. Im married to her not you. I wish she would try and ride but she, being a nurse in Daytona Beach, (Bike Week and Biketoberfest) has seen some pretty bad bike wreck victims. Anyways, I should be apoligizing to you. SORRY. They make an alarm system that memorizes all the features you mentioned. I used to Manage a Specialty Auto acc. store in miami and we had it. Ill see if I can find out the company and post it.

Quick Reply: Memory Seats?