Harley-Davidson

Help with nhtoc.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help with nhtoc.com

Harleybabe here just got my 2003 Harley Davidson f150 and lovin every minute of it! I joined this site so I can get tips n tricks from you guys that have been through it all. also Im trying to register over at the National Harley Truck Owners Club, (www.nhtoc.com) and have not been successful because it says their image verification system (you know the one that you put the two words in) is having trouble connecting with the server. It has been this way for over a week. I tried to email the admin on this but guess what, you have to go through the image verification just to get to him, so I cannot regester or email Him. Would One of you kind fellas who is a member there please help me out and email the admin over there so he will be aware and fix this problem. thanks so much Harleybabe.

Old 07-30-2017, 05:18 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Have you tried registering with a different computer?

Old 07-30-2017, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep

I sure did all week long, and I had to use the same system to register on this site with this computer and didn't have a problem that's why it must be site related looks like they haven't had a new member in a few months maybe cuz no one can sign up! PLEASE somebody email them for me.

Old 08-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Send me an email with your email address and I'll try and email their admin and have him contact you directly to help work through the issue

Quick Reply: Help with nhtoc.com