Harley-Davidson

NEW ENGLAND BBQ/MOD PARTY/DYNO DAY - Oct 10th ALL-DAY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW ENGLAND BBQ/MOD PARTY/DYNO DAY - Oct 10th ALL-DAY!!!

OK Gentlemen... get ready for the biggest blow-out in New England and it's next month so lets all make plans to get out the trucks! We originated this on LightningRodder and thats where all the updates will be.

Paul Albino (Mr12Volt) the owner of T.I.T.S. has generously offered to open up his shop on Saturday, October 10th for a Dyno Day & Mod Party. For those of you who don't know Paul, I will say he's a salt of the earth guy, and really into Ford Lightnings & Mustangs. His personal truck is a built turbo that is flirting with low ten's and maybe high 9's. There's plenty of thread material on his build... he did a great job of documenting it. His shop has an upgraded 1500HP DynoJet Chassis Dyno and it's a great setup.

I think Paul had a good time at the Mark's Cruise GTG and like a lot of us, we ran out of light and time last Monday night and we didn't get to really mix it up enough with the Lightning/Harley crowd because we got split up when we lined up in the rows. So a day-long bash at his shop was his suggestion and we already have a few people committed to attend:

JtbTheWelder (Josh/Lightning)
207 (Jeff/Harley)
OldTimer (Mike/Lightning)
DiCapri50 (Darrell/Lightning)
CT.TopGun (Jim/Lightning)
Mr12Volt (Paul/Lightning)
cbrf150 (Jim/Harley)
SMOKE (Mike/Lightning)
TimmyMac (Tim/Lightning)
Blown5Pnt4 (Josh/Lightning)
Mr.Gadget (Matias/Lightning)
LI99lightning (Craig/Lightning)
383SVT (Jody/Lightning)
Flareside150 (Justin/Lightning)
RideTheLightning (Steve/Lightning)
SVT2000 (Kris/Lightning)
DieselSVT (Ryan/Lightning)
ThePUNNISHER (Paul/Lightning)
00TwinScrew (?/Lightning)
SmokinJoe (Joe/Lightning)***
838StingRay (Jody/Harley)*
PeterMac (Pete/Lightning)**

Paul said he'd check to see if they have a grill at the shop or if some of his building neighbors do. If he doesn't maybe someone has a portable they can bring. No obligation, but if you're attending, it would be nice if we all brought some food and refreshments. We can work on coordinating that as the list grows... and I suspect it will. In addition to the usual suspects from MA & CT, we have a few trucks coming from Long Island, Brooklyn, and Albany... plus we've had some NJ guys thinking about it as well. I'm hoping that some of the Eastern Mass guys show up as they are even closer!

Paul's shop is very easy to get too, it's maybe 10 minutes from Exit 44 on I-91 halfway between Hartford and Springfield. Just get on Rt.5 and head south until you hit Strong Ave. and make a left, go one block and the shop is on your right on the corner.

Whether you're in Boston or Greenwich, Danbury or even New York or New Jersey... this is not a bad ride, and you KNOW you'd really like to come. So jump on the bandwagon and I'll update the list on the fly over at LR. I can't imagine anyone in New England with a Lightning or Harley passing this event up. :nono:

Attendees will have access to the shop area, lift, and Paul has offered to man the chassis dyno for those wanting to try a couple of pulls. Should be a great time... no excuse to miss this one.

Last edited by OldTimer; 10-03-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 PM
The list keeps growing... anyone from here coming?

Old 11-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Haven't been online in a while, now i'm really sorry I missed this one...

Quick Reply: NEW ENGLAND BBQ/MOD PARTY/DYNO DAY - Oct 10th ALL-DAY!!!