Live call-in radio show?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Live call-in radio show?

A while back (a long while) when I was working for Edge, I hosted a radio show where people could call in and discuss problems with their trucks, or more specifically answer questions about Edge's products. It seemed like a good idea, but it didn't really seem to generate many listeners so Edge pulled the plug (so to speak).

Well, I no longer work for Edge but still would like to know if there is any interest in tuning in to such a program?

Obviously, the format would be "call in" and would provide a place for folks to ask questions or discuss various topics such as:
  • Drivability or mechanical problems
  • Current mods and how they are working for you
  • Suggestions for mods/upgrades
  • Local racing events
  • etc...

While I would be the "host" of the show, it is merely an extension of the forum concept and would be a means for people out there to help answer some questions and have a good time. If caller "A" has a problem, caller "C" might have the answer... you know?

Anyway, if anyone thinks this is a worthwhile endeavor, let me know and I can have something put together within the next couple weeks. If not, then I'll just stick to streaming music and not bother with it.

Take care.

Bill

Old 10-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Unhappy

Well, judging from the *OVERWHELMING* response to this thread, I guess it is safe to say that there isn't much interest. Oh well, it was just a though...

Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ASEMechanic
Well, judging from the *OVERWHELMING* response to this thread, I guess it is safe to say that there isn't much interest. Oh well, it was just a though...
This is a pretty low traffic forum. You may get more interest posting this over in General Discussion.

Old 10-23-2007, 02:44 PM
I kinda gathered that. I will repost there and see what's up.

Thanks!

Bill

Old 10-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wheee, I can't wait to call in and request Alice's Restaurant again.

Quick Reply: Live call-in radio show?