Troyer Performance Dyno Day Saturday September 10th

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Troyer Performance Dyno Day Saturday September 10th

Hi All,

That's right, we're having a Troyer Performance Dyno Day for F-150 Online members!

It may even turn into a 2 day affair, depending on how things go...

The first thing we want to do are to have both a 2004 and a 2005 5.4 3V F-150 that are either stock or close to stock, so that we can dyno them on the stock factory tune, then dyno them on the standard Superchips tuner, and then finally, with our custom tuning. The owners of those trucks will receive a FREE XCalibrator 2 with 1 custom tune in exchange for allowing us to use their vehicle for those tests (and if you want all 3 tunes, we'll do the additional 2 for a small fee). Volunteers please contact us right away at our number listed below!

Then we also want to have either a 2004 OR a 2005 5.4 3V F-150 that is, once again, stock or close to it, so that we can do dyno testing with the stock factory intake, and then with the Air Force One intake kit. The owner of that vehicle (and we only need ONE truck for those) will receive a FREE Air Force One intake kit in exchange for allowing us to use their vehicle for this test (or, if they already own the AF1, we'll work out something else of comparable value so they can have an additional free modification).

Once that is done (and that won't take long), then we will dyno-tune any F-150 Online member's F-150 who wants to be tuned on the dyno - we will be using strictly SCT hardware, so if you already own an SCT chip or tuner we can re-tune it for you, or if you do not yet have one, you can purchase them at the event so we can tune you on the spot.

Then once we are thru tuning everyone who wants to be tuned, for those who do not need or want tuning, we will also be happy to simply put your truck on the dyno for those who just want to see what kind of power their truck is actually putting down.

We will be able to take vehicles up to 1000 HP, at speeds up to just under 200 MPH on the dyno. All F-150's from 1996 thru 2005 model years (OBD-II) are eligible - this is strictly an F-150 (and Expedition) day, and that includes ALL models - Lightnings, Harley's, King Ranch's, XL's, XLT's, Lariats, strippers, normally aspirated & supercharged.

This event will be held here in Virginia, in the Southwestern area so everyone in the Mid-Atlantic can easily make it - there are already people coming down from Ohio, PA, MD, etc., so you will have a great opportunity to meet a lot of your fellow F-150 Online members face to face and have a blast watching horsepower being made on the dyno!

Starting time is 12 noon on Saturday the 10th, and we will run as late into the night as we need to (well, up to about somewhere between 10-midnight), and then if we need to run even later, we will extend the event into the next day too, Sunday the 11th of September.

This is a weekend event in a convenient location, so a lot of you can easily make it, and we want to see as many of you as possible - come one, come all, whether your truck is stock or modified, a big power maker or just a little quaker, they're all great vehicles to us and a fine time will be had by all.

To get on the schedule, get directions, costs, etc., give our staff a call at our phone number listed below (no emails). You will need to be registered with us by no later than September 7th at 5 pm. Depending on how many vehicles we have booked, late-comers MIGHT be accommodated, we will have to deal with that at that time, on a case-by-case basis.

So here it is, gang - the Troyer Performance F-150 Online Dyno Day - be there or be square!

Old 08-26-2005, 08:46 PM
ski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's awesome, I have a 2005 5.4 only thing added was true dual exhaust. I would definetly love to do the airforce one testing. I have a xcal 2 order or I would do that test too. I'll be calling you Monday hopefully this will work for you.

Ski

Old 08-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Wonder if they will let me come early from the sandbox to attend this???? I doubt it, I guess to bad for me, can't wait to get back and meet up with you though mike, I might just wait to order until we get together. But we will definitly talk when I get home, oh and tell Anita I said thanks for sending me an email confirming my discount on my AF1, can't wait for the better throttle response.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone attending from Ohio, or even West Virginia that is not sure of the route to this event can get ahold of me and I will be glad to meet up with any and all of you along the way. I will be coming from North Canton Ohio via Interstate 77 through Marietta Ohio, and then Charleston West Virginia. Feel free to get ahold of me if you need to....A caravan of F-150's would be great...Hope to see you all there.

*** Note to those here who doubt Mikes abilities and tuning claims***

" If Mike was not 100% sure of his tuning abilities and statements,do you
really think he would hold such an event " ????

Old 08-27-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm gonna try and make. I live on the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, in Harpers Ferry where MD, VA, and WV intersect.

Old 08-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
HI!... Mikey when are you going to come up here and have a dyno day? LOL!

BTW the truck is ready to go but nothing showed up this week. (X-CAB)

Old 08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm game, hopefully the L will lay some great numbers down.

Rich

Trending Topics

Old 08-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Sounds good...

It is a bit of a drive from GA, but I am going to see if I can make it....

I would love to see the results....

P.S. I still want to get my 05 Mustang up to you for a little work. I really want to put a Saleen Super charger on it and have you do the tuning. However, this would be somthing for another day...

Old 08-27-2005, 03:50 PM
exx
sweet id love to make it as Im sure is obvious but thats way too soon and too far for me right now but hey do let us know the results of your 91 perfomance tune and the superchips 91 perfromance tune. Id definately like to see the difference in numbers and at what rpm theyre making those numbers. And play fair too man, compare a standard 91 performance tune youd put on these guys daily drivers not a straight up drag tune or straight up tune just to blow the dyno away although id like to see the numbers from those tunes as well, probably rather see those numbers to be honest.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mike,

I'm intersted in attending this dyno day and being one of the test vehicles. I left you voice mail and email. Sounds like fun. Please contact me so I can get the details.

Old 08-28-2005, 12:26 AM
well that sucks that I live in AZ...haha

Old 08-28-2005, 12:57 AM
You know what I like!

I like a man who is so confident that he knows what he is doing that he is more than willing to lay his cahones on the block to show it. Personally I really have no doubts about the outcome, but it will be nice if it silences some of the jackass posters screaming about there being no difference in the two products. But you know what? I can already tell you it won't! The same fecolyths will be back yapping their idiocy and claiming FOUL!
Just keep up the good work Mike and the unreal costomer service! You have built it, and they WILL come(like they are not already)! I am here to tell you, if it performs even close to what has been stated on this board by people that have recieved it, your orders from Oklahoma will increase dramatically! Count on it!

Old 08-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Okie05Lariat
(Snip
Personally I really have no doubts about the outcome, but it will be nice if it silences some of the jackass posters screaming about there being no difference in the two products.
ditto

Old 08-28-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm gonna take off for this,.. I just have to call and get directions from north east maryland, I'll be calling mike on monday, hope to see you all there!!FX4

Old 08-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I would **LOVE** to attend this but, as usual, work has me by the gonads and I won't be able to attend. Please let us know about the next one Mike... I wish I could make it down.

-RP-

Quick Reply: Troyer Performance Dyno Day Saturday September 10th