Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount - Page 3 - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > Owner's Connection > Group Purchases
Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount >

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Old 04-22-2018, 09:23 PM
Offers

Hey i just came across this im was curious on the offers you have at this time and if you still do the military discount aswell thank you..

Old 04-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Marc Charrette View Post
Hey i just came across this im was curious on the offers you have at this time and if you still do the military discount aswell thank you..
Hi Marc -

Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover!

We do have a special offer for forum members and we do still offer a special discount for active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Firefighters. (The two offers can't be combined, but if you are active or retired Military, that is a better offer.) Our team will contact you after your order is placed to verify your status for the Military discount.

To get the details, please PM me your email address. Iíll then add your email address to our promo system so you can take advantage of the offer. (We donít sell, trade or spam your email!)

- Heath

Old 08-23-2018, 02:45 PM
Hi Peragon. I'm interested in the cover and the ability to work with the Thule TracRac. Been considering this or the Bak G2.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by jariners View Post
Hi Peragon. I'm interested in the cover and the ability to work with the Thule TracRac. Been considering this or the Bak G2.
Hello! Thank you for considering a Peragon bed cover! Yes, our cover works well with the Thule TracRac SR model. We have many customers using this combo and the two products make a great overall cargo management package. Our rails "nest" nicely next to theirs without modification required to either.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.