Blue Dash Lights!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 05:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Dash Lights!

I have been trying to get blue dash lights for the gauges in my Lightning so that the ugly sea green would become the soothing LED blue that is just so sexy in a Lightning. In another forum, we discussed it and have prety much covered all the angles, we just need the support.

There is a company that needs a working overlay so that they can create a custom overlay. I assume they can make more colors than just blue, but they just need to start with the overlay that we give them. However, they will only make the custom overlay when they have an order of at least, 25. I have been talking to a man about buying a cluster from him for $300, but I only want to do this once I get the 25 people's support. If we have 25 people pitching in to buy the cluster, then we would each pay $12.

More information can be found here:
http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122451

**This is for Lightnings only**

Let me know if you are interested, so that we can figure out the details on purchasing the cluster with just a "count me in." If possible, it would be better if you could show support on the above link, so that it is easier to keep up with information.

Note: I am not advertising for their website, so I am not asking anybody to register there. If you are not registered there, then showing your support here is fine as well. To the moderators, I understand that if this topic is against any of the rules on F150online.com, you can remove it without notice, and I understand that and will not raise a fit. However, if this is the case, I politely ask that you PM me about it as the very least, since I realize you do not need to. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by BringMeASunkist; 04-25-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Interesting idea....Im just wondering how well the cluster will match the Cobalt Lunar Series gauges that I got (haven't installed them yet). If these guys can match the Lunar gauges, I am DEFINATELY in. Send me an email, and we'll discuss this further...

Steve

Old 04-20-2006, 05:25 PM
jordans30, you have your profile set so that you cannot recieve emails. You have a PM in your inbox

Old 04-25-2006, 02:39 AM
The latest details are as follows:

The company has said that they can make the custom gauges in mph AND kmh.

The clusters will cost $99.95+8 for shipping.

A picture of the gauges we are going for is here:

It has not yet been confirmed on wether or not we can get the gauges in colors other than blue, but there is a very good chance.

If anybody wants in, just show youre support here, or on the original thread, here: http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122451

Old 04-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Moved to group purchase forum

Last edited by Silver_2000; 04-25-2006 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:25 AM
What cluster would this purchase be for?? I have a 2005 FX4 ,and would LOVE blue instead of Green, but not sure which cluster your purchasing.
Let me know
Thanks.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Sounds like it will only be fore the lightnings, which are 99-04.
If the gauge layout for regular F150s during that time is the same they could probably get in on it too...although on mine all the "info" gauges are on the left and the MPH and RPM are on the right side, so (for example) since my dash is laid out different, I dont think I would be able to get in on the deal.

Actually, looking at the picture he posted, I dont think thats an L gauge, since I dont see any boost gauge anywhere...

Old 04-25-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry guys. This was originally posted in the Lightning forums to minimize confusion.

Basically, these are gonig to be LIGHTNING EXCLUSIVE. Since the Lightning gauges have a boost gauge on the top right that is exclusive to Lightning, the Lightning speedo peacks at 140 instead of 100, and until 99 (I believe) the F150 gauges have all their info on the left. So basically, this is only good for Lightnings. I will edit that in my original post.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by BringMeASunkist
I'm sorry guys. This was originally posted in the Lightning forums to minimize confusion.

Basically, these are gonig to be LIGHTNING EXCLUSIVE. Since the Lightning gauges have a boost gauge on the top right that is exclusive to Lightning, the Lightning speedo peacks at 140 instead of 100, and until 99 (I believe) the F150 gauges have all their info on the left. So basically, this is only good for Lightnings. I will edit that in my original post.
Thanks for clarification!

Old 05-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I am definatly interested in this gauge cluster, let me know.

Quick Reply: Blue Dash Lights!