Has Anyone been WoW'd?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Has Anyone been WoW'd?

Just curious... I sure haven't, but can only imagine its pretty interesting to see some ***** while driving, talk about distraction!

--Russ

Old 03-13-2002, 01:28 PM
not in a long time. when i was in the army a buddy and i were going to myrtle beach in my truck. we came up behind a camaro with 2 girls in it. i had my camera with and told him to hang it out the window to see what they would do.
passenger of camaro proceded to lean way out window and lift.
yeah boy. kept that pic for a long time until present g/f found it and disposed of it properly.

Old 03-13-2002, 05:08 PM
Yep- was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic coming home, and I had the radio blasting and was just having a good ol time singing along and all that (keep me from getting mad about traffic). Anyway in the side view mirrors I kept noticing the girls behind starring so I was just flirting with them. Well when we got of out of the jam I headed toward my offramp and they pulled up next to me, and let me say if she was any cuter I would not have taken that offramp properly.

Now if you want fun, drive a jacked up truck or box truck on a major highway When the search feature is back running search the lightning section, we had a discussion on that.

Old 03-13-2002, 06:02 PM
close but not quite...
I was in the fast lane during rush hour traffic behind 2 chicks in a camaro (what is it w/ camaroes?); they had the T-tops and windows down. anyway, before I could get in the middle lanE to pass them, a trucker pulled up neXt to them, and the passenger lifted her shirt. I could see the trucker get his CB and start talking. Then another truck got behind the first truck and pulled next to them.
to make a long story short, I got stuck behind these chicks going WAY to slow in the fast lane until I got to my exit, AND I NEVER GOT TO SEE ANY T!TS!!.
Damn truckers!!!

Old 03-13-2002, 06:15 PM
While on vacation with the 'rents, my mother started telling my father to slow down. Of course, he refused to listen to her and continued his speed. Didn't take me long to realize why mom was telling dad how to drive all of a sudden. The car we were slowly passing was being driven by a topless chick. I guess mom didn't think her 8 year old son was quite ready to see that...

Old 03-13-2002, 07:30 PM
my senior year of high school one day, i was driving home after a football game (it was our homecoming game and we had beat the other team by some ridiculous score, it wasnt even close). anyways, i noticed that on teh highway, one ofthe cars was full of cheerleaders from the other team, and the car looked like they had about 50 people in a car that sits about 4. anyways, it was me and a buddy of mine in his truck, and suddenly we look over and one had her ***** pressed against the window and the other had her butt pressed against the window. needless to say, we almost hit the median!

Old 03-13-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Donate54
needless to say, we almost hit the median!

LOL

Old 03-14-2002, 01:18 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink

Last summer, in the parking lot of an IHOP Me and another "world" member were hanging out waiting for everyone else to show up.(Texas Heatwave Show!!) We both noticed this car full of girls pull up (Mustang of course) Painted on the window in shoe polish were the words "Honk to see ***s". They were getting out of the car by that time, and the other guy raised his hands to his sides as if to say "Well??" Bamm, three of four shirts up, lol! This was broad daylight in front of a "family" restaurant. Too much!!,,,,,98

Old 03-14-2002, 01:41 AM
i was cruising downtown one night and got stuck next to a bicycle trolley when i looked over at the trolley there were three very cute girls. the honda behind them said "lets see them" and up came one of the shirts. got to love boob jobs.....well she left her shirt up for a couple of minutes. that was an awesome trip downtown.

Old 03-14-2002, 08:02 AM
WEnt to bike week last weekend. All you see for miles and miles is bikes and *****.

Old 03-14-2002, 08:14 AM
seacrow: i'm jealous. did you take the valk?

Old 03-14-2002, 10:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Hot flashes

I used to see a lot of that at the biker rallies and drag races( F150 Ramair prolly sees a bunch over at ATCO, LOL) but only a few time as a trucker.

One time I'll always remember: I had just crossed the George Washington Bridge heading for the NJ Turnpike on one of the first really warm nights of the spring and being so high up in the cab (Ford 9000 conventional) I was checking out these three pretty girls in a camaro convertible that merged along side me.

After a few mutual looks and smiles the girl in the back seat sat up on the rear decklid like in a parade. She leaned her head bach and started feeling herself up slowly working her way to her t!ts. By the time she had her hands under her shirt and was about to lift it up I ran into the high curb and swerved all ove rthe road. They got so scared that they nailed it and left me in the dust. I was so close, but never got to see those jewels because of my F' up

Such are the perils of a distracted truck driver LOL.

Old 03-14-2002, 08:22 PM
LE PEW,
Right you are. See alot of boobies at Atco. A bunch of us go every friday night. Alittle chilly at night right now. But , wait till it gets nice. ( . ) ( . ) There crazy. I love it.

Old 03-14-2002, 10:56 PM
The other end.

A year or so ago I got passed by Harley with a babe passenger. She was wearing a bright lime green butt floss bikini. All I could see was cheeks. Sure is hard to keep up with a bike in heavy traffic.

Quick Reply: Has Anyone been WoW'd?