snow

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2001, 08:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
snow

what a shame here i sit an hour an half south of buffalo and we aint got nothing but a dusting of snow. oh well at least we didnt have a totally green xmas. comon now bring on the snow! we are right on the tail end of the "lake effect" here.

Old 12-25-2001, 09:23 PM
What's your address????

Tell you what - as soon as I get home, I'll take the tonneau off & LOAD the bed of my truck & bring you as much snow as you want! I don't mind - really! In fact, you're welcome to come on up & load some in your truck too - just make sure you clean out ALL the parking pad for me! LOL!
The way lake effect hits is unreal. For those not living around Buffalo, they have NO idea what we mean when we talk about it either. Poor people - they should all come on up & see a lake effect storm in person - just once! All it would take is 1 time & they'd NEVER want to see another 1!

Old 12-26-2001, 12:04 AM
Cowlady I was watching the Weather Channel last night and they were covering the lake effect snow in Buffalo. I was thinking about you. Hope you have survived as the pictures looked pretty nasty. Keep him in four wheel drive and be careful.

Old 12-26-2001, 12:15 AM
Thanks!

I made it out of Buffalo JUST in time Stephen or I'd never have gotten to my Mom's here in Rochester. Now I'm faced with trying to find the best time to drive back. The thruway is horrible when it snows - all wide open spaces & the snow is usually a horizontal snow - really gets to you! I may try going home in the morning - I will check B4 I leave & if it's even semi decent I'll make a run for it!
Thanks for your concern - that's really kind of you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas & that Sanat brought you LOTS of nice stuff, especially for the truck!

Old 12-26-2001, 01:13 AM
No snow here in MA. That is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I do feel bad for you up to the east of the Great lakes. That's got to suck.

The grass is brown-ish green now. I wouldn't mind if it looked that way untill April. I don't think it will. We could all move to the south. Hey, all of you in the south, you got room for all us northerners?! Just kidding.

We've got the snow in the winter but the south has got the (hot, hot) heat in the summer. C'est la vie.

Tom

Quick Reply: snow