Im Back!!!!...New Computer!!...New Bike!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2001, 07:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im Back!!!!...New Computer!!...New Bike!!!

Man...it took a long time for my Dell to get here. I happen to be an AMD fan, but am pleasently surprised at the Pentuim 4 chipset. Also got a used Honda Blackbird to replace my 4 year old VFR. Just had it on the dyno and it turned 145 hp and 84 ft/lbs of tq. BIG difference from my VFR's 92 and 53, respectivly. I cant beileve its 60 out and its Nov. 30th!!!...Excuse me...Im going riding!!!

Old 11-30-2001, 07:16 PM
Congrats X2!

Welcome back & congratulations on both your new "toys"! I bet you won't be on the new computer much as long as the warm weather lasts! Just be careful - it's been really rainy out. Don't want to hear you're all water logged!

Old 11-30-2001, 11:28 PM
Blackend ford...

Hey sharp truck and awesome bike, the picture looks great!

Are those dual pipes you have?? What is it for a setup? Is your spare still in place?? I have a black F150 w/ORP and want dual exhaust but still want my 265/70/17 spare to stay in place.

-Matt Hussey

Old 12-01-2001, 08:00 PM
Man is this weather awesome or what!!!! It actually hit 70 degrees today. Put another 150 miles on my 'Bird today. Thanks Cowlady. I promise to keep the shiny side up. Ive got the Ravin 33 series SI/DO setup. This setup will clear your tire...but not by much. I was actually surprised on how cool the exhuast pipes were by the tire. Id say I have about 2 inches clearance between the pipe and tire on each side. I check it often and the little "****" on the spare are all still there so Im not concerned. There is one other concern though. If you plan on going with Rancho or any other shock with a "bellows" on it, dont bother putting them on the shocks in the rear. The pipe will DEFINATELY melt them. Besides that Im very happy with the Ravin setup. There is a little drone in the cab at certain speeds, but its not bothersome. Let me know how you make out.

Old 12-01-2001, 08:03 PM
OH MAN!!!! You cant say "****"....Sorry about that Steve.....how about "teats"??????

Quick Reply: Im Back!!!!...New Computer!!...New Bike!!!