I was Vandalized!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2001, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I was Vandalized!!!!!!

(I posted this message on the other site also,so if you might have read it there, dont bother reading this too)

My truck got broken into about a month and a half ago. Boy, was I pissed!!! Did not really talk much about it because it ticked me off so much, but just got my baby home and, WOW, it looks great!!
The bastards scratched some initials on just about every painted surface, dented the tailgate, jumped on the hood and threw a balloon filled with some type of liquid, which appeared to be paint stripper. And to top off all that, they broke out my rear slider and stole my stereo faceplate, sub and amp along with my digital camera and Seiko watch. And all this happened in a very nice part of the town I was visiting(which I dont know anyone) at 11:30pm and it all happened within 20 minutes.
Well got the truck back Friday and it looks better than new.The shop did a great job on the paint and the new hood turned out very nice. Chose to keep the side molding off. Looks good IMO. While it was waiting to go into the shop, I installed a Powerdyne Supercharger, Retrax Bed Cover,a Cervini Hood, APC Projection headlights and clear corners along with rear Carbon Fiber Altezza Style covers. Had to replace all the stolen stereo equipment and replace the rear slider. Also installed a much better alarm system!

Sorry this was long...just wanted to vent now that I have it back.
Check out a few new pictures I have taken of it.
http://www.f150world.com/Squanto804

Scott

Last edited by Squanto804; 09-27-2001 at 12:38 AM.
Old 09-27-2001, 12:30 AM
Wow that's crazy, I would be so pissed if that happened to me I'd probably end up taking the law into my own hands, or something like that. Did you/police ever find out who did it or get any leads at all?

Old 09-27-2001, 12:30 AM
Bastards

What else can I say man. Other than that sucks. IMO you had one of the best looking trucks on here. So you say they jumped on the hood, huh, at least they weren't afraid of heights. Glad to hear that you put it back BETTER than stock. You must have some really dang good insurance if they did cover all the extra stuff you added in (be nice if they said here's a a blank check get what you need). Better luck to ya in the future.

Old 10-01-2001, 10:51 PM
Never have heard anything from the police. Probably never will. I have great insurance (thank GOD) thru State Farm. All of the damage only cost me $50 to get fixed and repaired. A lot of the items I upgraded, like the hood and the headlights, I just paid the difference. State Farm has been great so far!
I will absolutely keep a better eye on my baby from now on!

KYFordFreak, thanks for the compliment!

Scott

Old 10-02-2001, 01:24 AM
Squanto...It looks like it would have taken a little effort to get on the hood to jump on it. There is no respect for a good looking truck today. Probably Chevy drivers, who respect no one but themselves and were jealous. Hope that new alarm works out for you....Meek

Old 10-02-2001, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by meek47
Squanto...It looks like it would have taken a little effort to get on the hood to jump on it. There is no respect for a good looking truck today. Probably Chevy drivers, who respect no one but themselves and were jealous. Hope that new alarm works out for you....Meek
Now was that really necessary meek? I am a Chevy driver and have tremendous respect for drivers of all brands and would never think of doing something like that. I am sure that it was just a bunch of bastard teenagers on skateboards who have nothing better to do than ruin a beautiful truck for no reason at all.

Squanto you have an awesome truck, thats a b!tch what happened but you got it back and better than before. Good luck and hopefully it wont happen again.

Old 10-02-2001, 09:56 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking

Now was that really necessary Former Ford Man?

I've been a teenage skateboarder for over 30 years.

I'm sure it was a bunch of those stinkin' auto mechanics who spend all day gliding around on those creepers. Just a bunch of wannabe boarders I say. I wouldn't put it past 'em!

Old 10-02-2001, 11:52 AM
teenagers on skateboards

Ya I agree that teenage comment was uncalled for also. LOL First he tells you not to do something then turns around and does it himself. I am also one of those Basterd Teenagers Skateborders. I think your the Bastered for jumping to conclusions and pointing the blame on the kids.

Old 10-02-2001, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LowRiderHD2000
teenagers on skateboards

Ya I agree that teenage comment was uncalled for also. LOL First he tells you not to do something then turns around and does it himself. I am also one of those Basterd Teenagers Skateborders. I think your the Bastered for jumping to conclusions and pointing the blame on the kids.
So I'm a bastard? Thanks alot...I could retaliate but I wont. Because that would be very immature. I said that because that is a much more likely conclusion to make. Not necessarily skateboarders but their type. Who else would be responsible but stupid kids? I know it has certainly happened alot around here. I have witnessed it and been a victim. A group of skateboarders was vandalizing cars. I caught them at it, confronted them (which in hindsight was stupid), called the cops and within a week the same group did it to my truck. Busted all my windows and keyed the paint, and dented it with a baseball bat. So forgive me if I jump to conclusions based on my experience. Im just glad that a few of them were 18 so they were really in trouble.

That was my old Ford, the insurance company ended up totalling it and I ended up buying a Chevy and I love it. What was immature is to blame it on Chevy drivers and then calling me a bastard for defending myself. I have never seen comments like that over on the GM boards or even the Dodge boards.

Old 10-02-2001, 06:59 PM
hey, so why is a chevy owner looking over here anyway....LOL

signed,
old southern bastard

Old 10-02-2001, 07:35 PM
OSB...

Because I still like Fords and plan on buying one used ( a 99-01 ) in the future. Being a college student I dont have the money to buy new and I like to keep up to date on issues with these trucks for future reference.

Old 10-03-2001, 04:39 PM
Question

What in the crap is a bastered????????????

Old 10-03-2001, 04:41 PM
I forgot...

to mention Squanto804, the truck looks great. They did an
excellent job.

Old 10-03-2001, 04:50 PM
Thumbs down

it's so wrong to do that to someones car.

even if you hate that person, you still shouldn't do that to their vehicle.

Quick Reply: I was Vandalized!!!!!!