2011-2016 Ford Diesel emissions cheating

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 01:04 AM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
2011-2016 Ford Diesel emissions cheating

Looks like an attorney wanting to make money is asking for anyone that owns a 2011 to 2016 F250 or F350 with the diesel engine only to contact his firm for an apparent class action suit. He claims the engine does not meet emissions, similar to the Volkswagen BS. While not the same firm, there is a lawsuit currently being filed against GM for the Duramax and Ram for the Cummins engine, all for emissions cheating. Kindly remember the definition of a lawsuit is an attorney making money. I've never seen a class action suit where the consumer wins much of anything except pocket change from the millions collected. Sometimes, not even pocket change.

https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/ford-f...ruck-emissions

Old 09-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Seems to me that would be a governmental action not a class action law suit but anyway if the shyster attorneys can extort money out of anybody they will.

But, I was included in the synthetic stucco home exterior law suit a few years ago and I got $10,500 from the suit. Most owners had problems with water getting behind the stucco and the wood rotting. Mine was applied properly and I didn't have a problem except for a window that was close to the garage roof that wasn't flashed properly. Any way, nobody wanted to do the repair so I ended up replacing the stucco with vinyl. The suit paid about 2/3 of the cost.

Old 09-17-2017, 12:39 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Typical of the slimy want something for nothing lawyer class. Throw some B.S. against the wall to see if it sticks or mislead enough people that the target company yields to their demands. They think they are doing society a favor by righting some perceived wrong, in reality it is usually the opposite. That is why when things fall apart, Lawyers will be the first ones eaten!