Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul

(If he blows up the World I'm going to be so pissed)
Frankly, I would a LOT more worried about Hillary blowing up the world than Trump. Despite the BS that the Hillary campaign in throwing around, I think he's a lot easier to get along with than Hillary would be and she is absolutely vindictive to anyone that crosses her! Look at how she's tried (and still trying) to ruin that women that Bill molested. And go listen to the hysterical screaming fit that she had after the CNN interview with Matt Lauer after he asked her a question that hadn't been pre-approved by her!

Old 11-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Rudy will be head of Dept of Homeland Security would be my guess. If he is AG, I would be very pleased with that decision too. He went after the mafia in NYC big time as a prosecutor and then cleaned up the crime on the streets of NYC when he was mayor. He made a major difference. Ask anybody who knew NYC before and after. Huckabee and Gingrich have been huge supporters of Trump too. I expect them to have a position as well as Dr. Ben Carson. Gingrich was speaker of the house after the first two years of bill clinton's first term and he is the reason the budget was balanced during clinton's reign. clinton did negotiate with the house though and the got some good things accomplished instead of ignore them like "my way or no way" obama.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Rudy not only went after the mob in NYC, he went after the .GOV corruption, the dirty cops and even the petty street crime. The same thing needs to happen nation wide. And I think Rudy would go after the sanctuary cities on day one.

Old 11-01-2016, 06:30 PM
BTW I heard this morning that another Hollywood Lib-Turd is now saying that he's going to move to Canada if Trump is elected. Is anyone keeping a list of the snobs that are promising to leave? Should we have a party at the border when they leave so that the rest of us can give them the finger and tell them good riddance?

Old 11-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Last month I bought a house 135 miles from the Canadian border.
Admittedly, it didn't have anything to do with Trump but it's nice to know I'll only be an hour and a half from the border (@90 mph) when Kim Jung-il and Trump begin an escalated tweeter exchange.

Oh and I know when I cross the border I'll be doing 145 kph but, I will begin braking immediately, eh?

Last edited by Raoul; 11-01-2016 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Canadian warning ticket subsequent to Trump nuclear escape
Old 11-01-2016, 08:29 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Carson will be either Health and Human Services or Surgeon General.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Donald has mentioned Carson involved with education so maybe dept of education?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Originally Posted by Roadie
Donald has mentioned Carson involved with education so maybe dept of education?
Ouch!

One of Trumps core platforms is eliminating the Dept of Education.
Carson must really pissed him off at some point.

He has to fill the original 15 cabinet seats and also his two newly proposed cabinets.

The Department of Ratings
The Department of Revenge

Bottom line is nothing is known for sure.
The only given is that Rosie O'Donnell will be audited the next four years.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:15 PM
If hillary wins, I'm sure she will seek revenge on many. Comey comes to mind! She may banish bill to orgy island and not let him come back! Otherwise the oval office will become he oral office again.

I don't think Donald will care about his ratings. I doubt he's interested in running again. Pence can fill the job after his Trump training!

I saw in the news today that the FBI is indeed investigating the clinton cash foundation!

On another subject, the young-uns who want their student loans paid off are stealing or mutilating all the Trump signs that get put up on the streets around here. I haven't seen a single hillary sign anywhere.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
... I haven't seen a single hillary sign anywhere.

That is something that has been striking to me this political season. The other day I specifically took a drive through my neighborhood here in N/E San Antonio, Texas LOOKING for political signs. I saw ONLY ONE sign for TRUMP and NONE for Hillary. There were some for local offices / congress, but a striking absence of presidential candidate signs as compared to ALL previous elections in memory.

???? I have no explanation or prediction based on this phenomenon. Except TRUMP supporters do not want Hillary supporters to know who they are,,,,, for some reason.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by F150Torqued
That is something that has been striking to me this political season. The other day I specifically took a drive through my neighborhood here in N/E San Antonio, Texas LOOKING for political signs. I saw ONLY ONE sign for TRUMP and NONE for Hillary. There were some for local offices / congress, but a striking absence of presidential candidate signs as compared to ALL previous elections in memory.

???? I have no explanation or prediction based on this phenomenon. Except TRUMP supporters do not want Hillary supporters to know who they are,,,,, for some reason.
Last week I drove from the Little Rock, AR area to the Chicago suburbs and all over the western side of Chicago. On the entire trip I might have seen 10 Hildabeast signs of any kind. I say Trump signs everywhere. There were official yard signs, big 4x8 signs, banners, billboards from outside groups, lots of hand painted signs and even a painted tractor. I do know Hildabeast makes people buy her stuff (no surprise that a Clinton will make money wherever possible) so that might be limiting the casual voters. Same thing with stickers on cars, very few Hildabeast stickers but every possible group has a Trump sticker. I'm really starting to think it's going to be Dewey vs. Trumann all over again.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
About 500 homes in my neighborhood.
Probably 25 Trump signs, 1 Clinton sign.

The Clinton sign is a retired former democratic State legislator.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Same here. I went out to garage sales last weekend and I drove through a lot of neighborhood streets. I saw two Hillary signs but 30+ Trump signs and even a guy on a street corner waving a Trump sign. Unless my area is exceptional, I don't see how Hillary stands a chance. Of course, that's not counting the illegals voting, Democrat poll workers stuffing the ballot boxes, imported hood rats that vote over and over and over, etc. I'm just wondering if the Dems will be able to STEAL enough votes to over come Trumps obviously greater support.

BTW my wife and I had our absentee ballots stolen or they were never sent out. I understand that a LOT of Republican ballots never arrived. We called the RPOF and they made sure that we got replacements. 2008, my wife was working out of town so filled in an absentee ballot. The Democratic party FOUGHT in court to have her ballot and about 40,000 other absentee ballots (mostly military) from this area thrown out because they were overwhelmingly pro Republican.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
I was watching cable news this morning I think it was CNN, they had a reporter in a diner in Ohio. He put the microphone in five customer faces and asked who they were voting for.
One named a write-in candidate.
One said Trump.
Three said they were undecided.
That is BS, 60% undecided with six days to go?

Obviously both candidates reek and it is damn near impossible to go into the booth and pull the lever without a bag over your head. There are just more Hillary supporters who are ashamed of themselves than there are Trump supporters who are ashamed.
For that reason one could expect these polls to be off the mark.

I'm going to vote, then I'm going straight home and take a shower.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
...I'm going to vote, then I'm going straight home and take a shower.
The shower scene from Ace Ventura comes to mind.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!