Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensor installed, any comments or suggestions folks?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2001, 05:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensor installed, any comments or suggestions folks?

Good morning guys, just got on here to see if anyone has purchased or ever even considered using one of those Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensors? I have a 1999 Ford F 150 Lariat 2WD 5.4L conventional cab flareside L look a like and I just got mine from the good ole UPS man yesterday that I won from a guy on eBay for less than half of what they retail for!!!! I installed it today and of course with no instructions as far as tips or precautions, so I called Granatelli and ask them the question of the day? Do I need to swap out the thermostat? I was told NO!

So here is everyone's chance to give your 0.02 worth or any tips on more improvment to boot here!

I currently have a 5.4L with E40D transmission to back it up. I also have installed the Air Raid throttle body spacer along with one of the first K&N PFIK which I have had no problems with. I have however hand made my own tray for the open element filter like the BowTies have, for some reason Oval boys don't get one. Also added custom duct work from lower air intake for some COLD AIR ACTION.

Thanks guys and gals and be careful out there!

Quick Reply: Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensor installed, any comments or suggestions folks?