"Crazee Cowboy Club" stickers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2000, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question "Crazee Cowboy Club" stickers

Hello, Does anyone know where I can get some of these stickers?? It is a sticker of a rugged looking cowboy, from the shirt collar up, with his cowboy hat pulled down over his eyes. I need it in "Bright Red" to match my rig. If you want a pic of it, leave your email here and I will email it to you. (I don't know how to post it here, don't know HTML or UBB, and it is NOT on a website that I know of.)

------------------
2000 F150 XLT S/C, V6, 5 Speed (Is there any other way?!) Power everything, CD, Capt chrs, 3.55 axle, yadda yadda yadda...

Old 02-10-2000, 07:56 AM
Angry

OH, this is not good... Almost 24 hours have passed and I am the only one to reply to my own post.... "IT'S ALL SS97FORD'S FAULT!"

------------------
2000 F150 XLT S/C, V6, 5 Speed (Is there any other way?!) Power everything, CD, Capt chrs, 3.55 axle, yadda yadda yadda...

Old 02-10-2000, 08:18 AM
Wink

Q: do you have a decent color printer?
If no, take the pic to a sign shop and have them make you one.
If yes, buy some "sticker paper" from Office Max (or equivelent) and simply Print your own.

I'd kinda like to see it myself.

------------------
Andthensometoo ®
"Moonlight Blue" 98 F150 SC XLT 2WD 4.6, 3.55 LS Tow Pkg. SUPERCHIP, K&N Airbox mod. w/ "Cool" intake, Mobil One Oil, Bosch +4's, Throttle Body Spacer Plate. Lund Fastback, Lighted visor, Runninng Boards, Crome Taillight covers, Polished Steel Fenderwell Moldings, Smoked Bug and Rain guards, Shelf-it, Carpet dash cover, "Andthensometoo" in silver Letters 3" tall on tail gate. Red Wings license plate in front, Red Wings license plate frame in back, Little Detroit Viper hanging from mirror, Oh yeah, and one "Blacked-out" grill.
Gonna get my Bed rails back on, Finally!
Couldn't find the right Polished steel design, so once I modify the powercoated ones I just bought, I will paint them.

Q: who wants my "Pocket Mount" chrome ones? Price:cost of shipping, or gas and maybe lunch if you live in S/E MI.

"Rocks don't move unless pushed, and neither do chevys!"

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/daytona/843/

Old 02-10-2000, 09:21 AM
The printer stickers are too small... at least all of the ones I have seen. I want it to be about 6 or 8 inches tall, and about 6 inches wide.

------------------

Old 02-10-2000, 10:00 AM
I have what they call "sticker sheets" where the whole page (8 1/2 x 11) is one sticker and you can just cut it to what ever size the printed graphic is.

Old 02-10-2000, 11:20 AM
Here ya go:

Old 02-10-2000, 02:57 PM
Wink

Andthensometoo: Thanks for posting the pic! Where did you get the full sheet of sticker paper? I can't find it anywhere! I'll check into the sign shops for prices... But I KNOW the stickers are out there.... Especially in CA, but... <sigh>... I'm not.

I hope someone can locate it for me!!

------------------

Trending Topics

Old 02-10-2000, 05:34 PM
Banned
Lightbulb

Gee that look just like Mumbly ! Or wait, I mean Dave ! Oops.. Marlboro man, minus the cig, that's "Tamster" !!! I knew that face looked familiar !! LOL
If all else fails, call your fellow female Tam & have her get Dave to get one printed for you. He has a "sticker" connection...

I have a question Claudia.. You "Wish" you were in Ca., but you want a "Cowboy" sticker.
Do you live in Texas ?

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat
Interior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors,

Exterior & Performance:2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back Duals w/Chrome Exits, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/60/17 Dunlop Sport Rover GTX Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Stainless Steel Nerf Bars, , Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", Trenz Billet Antennae...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. Bumper Cover with Lights, Belltech 2/4 kit, Skirting/Ground Effects, Wet Okole Seat Covers & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 02-10-2000, 06:22 PM
SS97FORD: It's all your fault, so I hear...

No, I don't live in TX... I can't wait to get back to CA, and yes, I DO want a cowboy sticker, a "Crazee Cowboy Club" sticker. LOL

I'm in LA, and they just don't boot scoot here like they do in CA. Matter of fact, I haven't worn my lacers in so doggone long, I wore them today for the heck of it! I can't wait to get out of this state. I have not met one REAL cowboy here. Of course, being so close to "N'awlins" has something to do with it.... (Oh, yeah - so does being married!)

Hey, TAM- How about Dave and the sticker????

------------------
2000 F150 XLT S/C, V6, 5 Speed (Is there any other way?!) Power everything, CD, Capt chrs, 3.55 axle, etc...

[This message has been edited by Claudia (edited 02-11-2000).]

Old 02-11-2000, 09:12 AM
Claudia...I'll let Dave answer the sticker thing for ya, I am clueless. The only sticker on my car says "Mary Kay" (no pink Caddy jokes, please...I'd die before driving one), but he's promised me better ones soon. Don't know how I'm gonna explain a "TX F150s Online" sticker on my Chevy Cavalier...but I'll manage.

Sean...you got us, you smarta$$. Me, the Marlboro man minus the cig? More like me first thing in the morning before I've had my coffee...

the Tamster

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover.
San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

COMING SOON (before Apr 14-16) 3" SPINDLES AND 315/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Old 02-11-2000, 09:35 AM
Damn---Tam is at her house and she used my screen name....Tam do you have my password. ? I hope not I will have to get a rope and hang you if you do.....Dave

Claudia, will look around for ya, about that sticker....Dave

Old 02-11-2000, 03:46 PM
Smile

Thanks Dave!!

------------------
2000 F150 XLT S/C, V6, 5 Speed (Is there any other way?!) Power everything, CD, Capt chrs, 3.55 axle, etc...

Old 02-15-2000, 11:22 PM
Soooooooo..... I take it no one knows where to get 'em??

------------------

Quick Reply: "Crazee Cowboy Club" stickers