Enjoyed it.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-1999, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Enjoyed it.

I am just telling everyone, that I enjoyed chatting and all of the valuable information that I recieved. As of 12/15 I will no longer be with you guys till atleast Jan. Maybe June(depends if I get the $internet$ hooked up where I am staying over the spring ). I will definately be back in the Summer when I return for school. Not only did I gain valuable information I also got alot of laughs (Roul,ATST,...etc.) Thanks guys.

------------------
1997 4x4 5.4 ORP XLT extended cab Dark Toreador red Westin nerf bars tint HARDER THAN A ROCK AND FASTER THAN A HEART BEAT

[This message has been edited by ford-tough1 (edited 12-15-1999).]

Old 12-15-1999, 12:49 AM
Location: Chandler/Queen Creek, AZ You pick as to which town I'm in! Hehe
Fordtough-1,
Good luck in your adventures with school! Don't stay away to long cause you'll endup missing out on a lot of fun and info!!

Dean

------------------
99 F-150,XLT, Silver, 2WD, 4.2L, 5spd, RegCab, Shrt WB, Styleside.
Current Mods:Billet grille, Line-X bedliner, 5%window tint all the way around, Alpine CD w/2 MTX Subs & Rockford Fosgate 250w amp. K&N Airfilter. Glasspac w/dual exhaust exits out the back. Blue Ion Headlights.
Future Mods: Superchip, driving lights(on order), & a custom paint job

Old 12-15-1999, 09:14 AM
Wink

Wow good luck.
Stop in and drop us a line now and again, I'm sure they have computers online in a local library. I don't know how I could go a month or two (translate to day or two) with out F150online, but if YOU can, that's cool. School has to come first so you can get the BIG $'s, then you can hang out here all the time.

(wispering: all right guys don't talk about him until the 16th)

------------------
"Moonlight Blue" 98 F150 SC XLT 2WD 4.6, 3.55 LS Tow Pkg. SUPERCHIP, K&N Airbox mod. w/ "Cool" intake, Mobil One Oil, Bosch +4's. Lund Fastback, Lighted visor, Runninng Boards, Crome Taillight covers, Polished Steel Fenderwell Moldings, Smoked Bug and Rain guards, Shelf-it, Carpet dash cover, Red Wings license plate in front, Red Wings license plate frame in back, Little Detroit Viper hanging from mirror, Oh yeah, and one "Blacked-out" grill.
Gonna get my Bed rails back on, Finally!
Couldn't find the right Polished steel design, so once I modify the powercoated ones I just bought, I will paint them.
Q: who wants my chrome ones? Price:cost of shipping, or gas and maybe lunch if you live in S/E MI.

"Rocks don't move unless pushed, and neither do chevys!"

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/daytona/843/

Old 12-15-1999, 01:57 PM
Your thinking the same way I am, ATST!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-15-1999, 02:01 PM
Good luck in school. It appears to me that your priorities are in order. Am going back to school myself in Jan. part time only. I still have to work. Merry Christmas!

Old 12-15-1999, 07:15 PM
Ford-tough,

Have a Merry Xmas!

Old 12-16-1999, 07:56 AM
Thanks guys, this is my last post for awhile anyway. I think I am having withdrawels already. LOL

Quick Reply: Enjoyed it.