Michigan F150 owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Michigan F150 owners

I am on my 3rd F150 FX4, newest being an 07 with leveling kit and 33x12.5r18 Toyo M/T's. I am looking to meet with other F150 owners/enthusiasts to get some additional ideas,tips, and suggestions for programmers, exhaust, CAI, and eventually a 6 or 8" lift kit. Is there a club or group in Michigan on here or at least some other owners in Michigan on here that would like to meet up some time or start up a club for our area. I am currently a member of both www.wegotmud.com and www.greatlakes4x4.com and i like to wheel and mud my truck on Sundays. We usually go to Mounds ORV/OHV park in Genessy county near Flint,MI.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Welcome aboard man. MI 150 owner right here. I grew up in Romeo and have lots of family in that area, Mt. Clemens, Utica...

I am familiar with the places you listed (my wife's from Flint) but I haven't been to the Mounds. It's on my list though one of these days. We go to Silver Lake every year. That and a couple of local spots is usually where I 4 wheel.

I'm mostly familiar with older 150's (had a 93, 00, and now my 03). if you hang out in the forums above you'll get tons of suggestions and comments on how people like their set ups on the newer models. I'd be down for meeting up and doin' some wheelin. Probably won't be able to for a little while though, my dad's been really sick lately and I've been trying to get things in order on that front. But if you want to send me an email (just noticed you can't PM, johnnyhardclose@yahoo.com). I can keep your info handly we can try to set something up in the near future I hope.

I don't belong to any clubs but I'll check out the links you posted when I get a chance.

Last edited by jk007; 10-08-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Haven't taken this truck to Silver Lake yet...will probably plan a few trips there next spring/summer. Plenty of friends that go that way, never the time or money it seems lately to do a weekend at SL, and too far of a trip for a 1 day thing. Not familiar with anything local, unless it's not legal wheeling or it's private property.....if you know of someplace locally i'ld be glad to go some time...i usually try to wheel on Sunday's, but i am open to Saturday's. Was actually thinking or possibly going to the Mounds this weekend....it's only about a 40-50 minute drive for me.

Quick Reply: Michigan F150 owners