Israeli Hezbollah Prisoner exchange

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israeli Hezbollah Prisoner exchange

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25697873

So if I understand this correctly, Hezbollah agreed to return the 2 Israeli soldiers for about 5 Hezbollah prisoners + 199 corpses? Then when they showed up with the Israeli soldiers they were already dead and in coffins?

How did this not start a war, right then and there?

Also, some of the prisoners that Israel was holding had been held for 27 year and were still alive and kicking.

The two dead Israeli soldiers were captured 2 years ago and showed signs of torture.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:59 AM
Suspended
Hezbollah...must die. I would like to see Israel nuke Palestine, Syria, Turkey, and Iran... The United States is to big a pu**y to do what needs to be done. Flame on Liberal doves...

Old 07-16-2008, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Shinesintx
Hezbollah...must die. I would like to see Israel nuke Palestine, Syria, Turkey, and Iran... The United States is to big a pu**y to do what needs to be done. Flame on Liberal doves...

You forgot Pakistan, Somolia, Algeria, ...................

Old 07-16-2008, 11:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That is just insane! I dont know how that did not start an all out war on the spot! That is just crazy.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Yall are kidding right? The killing have been going on for years... The WAR has been going on for years. The part that amuses me about you boys, it that you do not know that the war started in the time of Abraham, and will never end... Everytime the US sends someone over to negotiate peace...it never happens, and it never will... Unless the Anti-Christ brokers the deal. Oops, I just lost ya. Chalk it up to Shines being a crackpot.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:07 PM

Shines I think we know that they have been killing each other for centuries.

The point I was trying to make is that it seemed in the article like Hezbollah said they would turn over prisoners and didn't let on that they were already dead. I can't believe that is the case though otherwise I would think the bombs would be flying right now.

Right now Israel and Hezbollah are basically at suspended WAR. At least they are about as good as it gets right now.

I don't see what Israel got out of this deal and why they agreed to it.

I went back to the article again and they updated it. They said that one of the guy's Israel let go shot a guy in front of his 2 year old daughter, then stomped her head, killing her. The mother, also in the room, accidentally suffocated another child because she was trying to keep the child from crying and getting killed also.

How the hell did Israel let this guy go? He should have had a bullet in his head 27 years ago.

Quick Reply: Israeli Hezbollah Prisoner exchange