So this is a crime?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So this is a crime?

Robbing and torturing drug dealers. Not a crime in my book.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354380,00.html

Old 05-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If they donated half the money to charity and destroyed the drugs I would let them off and encourage them to continue their efforts.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well if your gonna rob someone its best to rob a drug dealer. Its not like they can go tell on you.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:12 PM
"...Other times, the gang gained entry into victims' homes by identifying themselves as police officers, then holding entire families hostage at gunpoint for days on end."

Holding families hostage and reselling the blow they took from the dealers. Uh, yeh - I'm with Craz3d on this one, still a crime in my book also.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Violent crime is violent crime regardless if you agree with victim's lifestyle, religion, way of life ect.......

Oh, by the way drug offenses are not violent crimes, they are victomless crimes. "Crimes between consenting adults" should not be considered crimes. Prisions are overflowing with non-violent offenders. As of this year 1% of the US population is now behind bars. 1%!!!!!!!

The fact that anyone is ok with torturing and robbing anyone says alot about who you are and about society in general.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Whiteghost
Violent crime is violent crime regardless if you agree with victim's lifestyle, religion, way of life ect.......

Oh, by the way drug offenses are not violent crimes, they are victomless crimes. "Crimes between consenting adults" should not be considered crimes. Prisions are overflowing with non-violent offenders. As of this year 1% of the US population is now behind bars. 1%!!!!!!!

The fact that anyone is ok with torturing and robbing anyone says alot about who you are and about society in general.
Victimless crime? How do you feel about speeding? DUII? How about MIP? Statutory rape? Who cares about her age as long as she consents, there's no victim right?

Crime is crime. Period. Violent or not. Until they change the laws, it's still a crime. Regardless of whether there is a victim or not.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Certain Drugs such as weed are harmless and victimless....but that is a whole other thread. Legalize it!

Trending Topics

Old 05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by turtle313
Victimless crime? How do you feel about speeding? DUII? How about MIP? Statutory rape? Who cares about her age as long as she consents, there's no victim right?

Crime is crime. Period. Violent or not. Until they change the laws, it's still a crime. Regardless of whether there is a victim or not.
Speeding is a victimless crime. Hit and run is not.....ect.

Statutary rape is a victim crime. A child can not consent.

DUI is a victomless crime. Veh. Manslaughter is not ect.

There are lots of laws on the books that involve victomless crimes. That doesn't mean they make any sense or should be enforced.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I agree with you. They are victimless and many don't make sense. They are still crimes though. As long as they are on the books, how can you not enforce them and still enforce the other ones? A crime is a crime. I'd love to get high and drive drunk and not pay taxes but sadly for all of us, it's all illegal, just like the violent crimes and the crimes that do have victims. It'd be great to pick and choose though.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Impersonating a cop is a crime. Abducting, torturing and bla bla bla is deffintly a crime. You cant take the law into your own hand. What they did was retarded. You cant run around ***** nilly like the A-team.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
Impersonating a cop is a crime. Abducting, torturing and bla bla bla is deffintly a crime. You cant take the law into your own hand. What they did was retarded. You cant run around ***** nilly like the A-team.
You can if your as badass as Mr T!

Old 05-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Whiteghost
Speeding is a victimless crime. Hit and run is not.....ect.

Statutary rape is a victim crime. A child can not consent.

DUI is a victomless crime. Veh. Manslaughter is not ect.

There are lots of laws on the books that involve victomless crimes. That doesn't mean they make any sense or should be enforced.
There is no such thing as a victimless crime, there are crimes against society, crimes against individuals and yes even crimes against yourself. Its against the law in most states to attempt to commit suicide. Doing blow on the weekends may seem like a victimless crime, but what about the people that are forced to run it or help make it? What about the crimes that the dealer is doing, you are contributing to that weather you like it or not. What about your family, society, etc.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
You cant take the law into your own hand.

Boondock Saints anyone?

Old 05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by rudeskawn
Boondock Saints anyone?

That movie is great. I own the DVD. I was thinking of that movie also when I read the article.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by jk007
That movie is great. I own the DVD. I was thinking of that movie also when I read the article.
me too lol, that movie is sweet!!

Quick Reply: So this is a crime?