Republican Fisherman...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Republican Fisherman...

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots Bill fishing in the “Field of Streams” on Kennebago lake. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

Bill consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies Bill. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me.

Bill smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says Bill, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
I can't stop laughing

Old 04-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've always heard it where the woman is "Management" and Bill is the "Engineer".

- NCSU

Old 04-17-2008, 07:52 PM
thats great!

Old 04-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I've always dug that one in all the forms but the politcal one reminds me of the one about that NY gov that was with that hooker.

You knew when that story broke that he was a democrat, as Dems get head and republicans suck c*ck.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Budha05STX
I've always dug that one in all the forms but the politcal one reminds me of the one about that NY gov that was with that hooker.

You knew when that story broke that he was a democrat, as Dems get head and republicans suck c*ck.

Actually, it's just more of a shock when a Republican gets caught sucking c*ck. Dems are expected, too. It's hard for a *** to stand out in a room full of ****. Barney Frank has been out for years. Hell he even got caught pimping his queer friends. lol

Old 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM
That's funny, but I used to crew for Hor Air Balloonist's (Re/Max, Special shapes, etc.) The owner/pilots I knew were republicans who relied on volunteer crew to help them make their living, not paying one cent to the "crew." Republican creative welfare I called it! I quit "crewing" when it wasn't fun for me. Crewed in New Mexico (ABQ) Chattanooga, TN., Iowa, etc.
The funniest thing I saw was a dude touting the Constituion of the USA. He has a U.S. Flag balloon made in BRAZIL! Phoney *^ick. Yes, you can check out his website. Looks very "American." Opportunistic sob. Dem or Pub, beware of what is going on guys!

Trending Topics

Old 04-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
Actually, it's just more of a shock when a Republican gets caught sucking c*ck. Dems are expected, too. It's hard for a *** to stand out in a room full of ****. Barney Frank has been out for years. Hell he even got caught pimping his queer friends. lol
Kennedy liked women
Bill Clinton - liked women
Senator Foley - young men................

Old 04-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Screw50
Kennedy liked women
And San Francisco will burn republicans at the stake. lol

Old 04-17-2008, 09:15 PM
freakin love it!!

Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
And San Francisco will burn republicans at the stake. lol
"There shall be a great earthquake and San Franciso shall falleth into the ocean" sayeth the "Old Guy." (Screwith 50 +5)

Old 04-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Screw50
Kennedy liked women
Democrat vs. Republican that happened at roughly the same time. Compare the outcome.

Democrat: Gerry Studds. He was censured for a sexual relationship with an underage male page (16) in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.

Republican: Dan Crane. He was censured for a sexual relationship with an underage female page (17) in 1983. He was soundly defeated in Illinois in 1984.

Grim

Old 04-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Massachusetts VS. Illinois. Maybe something is to be said there?

Quick Reply: Republican Fisherman...