Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
I know.
Oh well the Pats sucked for many years too. :o

Old 12-09-2007, 09:10 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NASSTY
Oh well the Pats sucked for many years too. :o
If the Pats went back to the old uni's I'd like them.

Andre Tippett was a badass.

Old 12-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Graphics Contributor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
LOL

Old 12-10-2007, 12:37 AM
why the **** does the Patriots deserve a damn thread on this board, they have way too many and who likes the patriots other than the people that live up there

P.S. i liked Brady until today, when the Patriots missed a field goal and the camera turns to Brady and you see him say "****".....get over your self!

Old 12-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by MrSquirrel
why the **** does the Patriots deserve a damn thread on this board, they have way too many and who likes the patriots other than the people that live up there

P.S. i liked Brady until today, when the Patriots missed a field goal and the camera turns to Brady and you see him say "****".....get over your self!
Are you kidding me? Grow up, grow some skin for christ sake. I don't like the Patriots, I have always hated them but I can respect that they are a DAMN GOOD team this year. So you think that because he said **** that it makes him a bad person? I'm confused. Do you think he's the only person to do that when someone else on their team or even themselves didn't do something. I guess you've never played football or even watched a lot of it.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by MrSquirrel

The Pats deserve a thread on this board because the are 13-0......they stand alone.......Other than their loyal fans, such as myself, they are the team right now that the rest of America Hates.....& I truly think that is great!....LOL.....Brady had every right to say "(*^%", obviously you have never played a sport in your couch potato life before, & have never been in the heat of adrenalin induced battle........Brady is human also!......

Old 12-10-2007, 11:51 AM
all i gotta say is its going to be a cowboys vs patriots super bowl and the cowboys will win. end of story.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by BGF150
all i gotta say is its going to be a cowboys vs patriots super bowl and the cowboys will win. end of story.
I honestly don't know who is gonna be in the Super Bowl representing the AFC. Either Pats or Colts. I know the Pack will be represeting the NFC though.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:18 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by JBMX928
LOL
I thought you'd appreciate that one.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by BGF150
HHHAAA.................Dream on.......Romo is a Rookie compared to Brady & his numerous SuperBowl Experience!........You live in Bizzarro World.....

Old 12-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Graphics Contributor
when the patriots fall on their face in the first round of the playoffs i will laugh and cry. Laugh because it will be hilarious. Cry because everyone will forget about the superbowl winner and do nothing but talk about the patriots 16-0 record. That's not what ill be talking about though. Ill be enjoying the glory that will be the dolphins completely defeated record

Old 12-10-2007, 03:56 PM
when the patriots fall on their face in the first round of the playoffs i will laugh and cry. Laugh because it will be hilarious. Cry because everyone will forget about the superbowl winner and do nothing but talk about the patriots 16-0 record. That's not what ill be talking about though. Ill be enjoying the glory that will be the dolphins completely defeated record
Don't you worry! They will be just fine in the Playoffs, especially if they win next week & get Home field advantage for the playoffs...........

Old 12-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Suspended
What are you talking about? Buffalo wouldn't have the record. Patriots will have a nice little " * " next to the record. I hope we lose the rest of our games.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
What are you talking about? Buffalo wouldn't have the record. Patriots will have a nice little " * " next to the record. I hope we lose the rest of our games.
"*"------HA!.........Get over it!..............

Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
"*"------HA!.........Get over it!..............
Next time you decide to respond to something I post, please use some IQ.

Quick Reply: Official Sunday Patriots Thread!