what an awful game...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what an awful game...

kentucky got beat by 15 at south carolina. neither team played very good, but ky was horriable. oh well, i just hope they dont lose any confidence.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:08 AM
no kidding i swear i hated watching that game, but i think the humidity had something to do with it, they said it was 90 humid on the field, hell they had to pump oxygen into the players suits every chance they could, i would say sc players was alittle more use to it but thats still no excuse

Old 10-05-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah it had been raining there up until a little bit before the game. im sure the weather didnt help. but i was very disappointed. they looked like they forgot what they were there to do.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:50 AM
yeah i know that but you have to remember thats just 1 loss, and like i said they had to be exhausted from that heat... which would really start messing with thier mind set...

Old 10-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Not a damn thing wrong with being 5-1. Yall just need to keep your head up and keep playing good football.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by ridge
but you have to remember thats just 1 loss...

true but look at their next two games... LSU, then florida. it is going to be a tuff stretch. but i am an unvaivering fan, i will be there next week when they face LSU.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by cdnance
true but look at their next two games... LSU, then florida. it is going to be a tuff stretch. but i am an unvaivering fan, i will be there next week when they face LSU.
Hell Awbarn beat Florida at the Swamp so who know's, anything can happen.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I watched the first couple quarters. Spurrier's a hard guy to beat if he's leading by half time.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by Quintin
I watched the first couple quarters. Spurrier's a hard guy to beat if he's leading by half time.
kentucky has never beat spurrier. i was hoping that this would be our year but i guess i'll have to wait till next season.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:20 PM
To all you Kentucky fans....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Gamec0cks are going to be a tough team this year. The ******* cats didn't stand a chance.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by thetruck
To all you Kentucky fans....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Gamec0cks are going to be a tough team this year. The ******* cats didn't stand a chance.
now see... thats just messed up. but judging by what i saw last night, sc isnt exactly a "good" team. they definately need to make some adjustments. but you guys did win last night, so congrats. we will see what things are like at the end of the season.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:38 PM
both teams do not deserve their rankings as of yesterday.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Daveg99
both teams do not deserve their rankings as of yesterday.
since i am a kentucky fan i hate to say it, but i do agree. honestly if you based your decision on how both teams played last night, neither of them looked like a top 25 team. but hopefully ky can keep playing like they did the first 5 games.

nice to see you back on here dave

Old 10-05-2007, 04:54 PM
glad to be back! I love college ball. Kentucky is usually one of the worst teams in the SEC. This year they have a great QB in Woods and he is making them a lot better than normal. I know the program is getting better but they still have a bit to go before they can legitamitely be a top SEC school and be in the company of Florida, LSU, Auburn, Bama, Georgia, and the rest of the great SEC teams. South Carolina is just slightly better than Kentucky but I wouldnt call them one of the elite teams in the SEC. Both teams probably wont even be ranked at the end of the year. But who knows this year has been kind of screwy. And I am rooting for Kentucky vs LSU. I like anyone that is playing LSU.

Old 10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
thanks for your support next weekend. LSU in opinion is the best team in the ncaa right now. but i also think that at the end of the year ky will be in the top 25, just because of the way their remaining schedule is laid out. i guess we will jst have to wait and see. reguardless i am very proud of where they are today compared to where they have come from.

Quick Reply: what an awful game...