Best truck compliment

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best truck compliment

I was out driving with my brother last weekend. We stopped at Sonic for some drinks. My cousin's girlfriend (who's a 19 year old HOTTIE) just happened to be our carhop.

She recognized us and said "Wow, Greg told me you got a new truck but he didn't say it was so...big!"

For the last decade I've driven economy cars. I've gotten some nice compliments on my new truck, but I swear I got some wood when this chick said that.

The ONLY other time this happened was back in 1995 when I was 19 and driving a Pontiac Firebird Formula with T-tops. I parked outside my girl's house and was on my way to the door when a woman jogged by and said "Hey Cutie, nice car!". I turned to look and it was my high school science teacher, Ms. Helley. She was about 30 at the time. I had a HARD time thinking about anything else that week.

What's your best truck compliment?

Old 08-10-2007, 10:41 AM
My best compliment is when Jeep owners tell me a Full Size cannot wheel as well as them. Then I prove them wrong.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hmm.... let's see. Had a girl that liked the truck so much she jumped on top of me while driving! Thanks to tilt steering it was difficult to maintain 65 on the highway! The other was with the Z28 I had. She left butt prints in the dust on the hood.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:51 AM
WITH my wife in the passenger seat pulled into the gas station tuesday and had a very nice little hottie whistle, look at me, and say "damn, that's a sexy truck. is it as fast as it looks?" then my wife gets out and says "no, it's faster" the girl just smiled and kinda did this thing with her lips and tongue and drove off.......

Old 08-10-2007, 01:21 PM
I'll just be driving down 6th street and almost everytime I am on 6th street I'll have a car of girls honk and wave or like lastnight there was a car that pulled up beside me with two hot girls and the passenger whistled. No matter who compliments my truck I'd still rather have the two regular girls ride with me then anyone else.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:26 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice truck. Welcome to the site.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Had a hot 20something young man say "nice ride" a few years ago. Had a 19yo guy tell me he was impressed with the doughnuts I was spinning on the ice when we lived in Cordova. I've had lots of compliments on the color. That's about it [sigh]

Old 08-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Best happened as I was walking from the mall out to the truck parked way out there. Had waxed it earlier in the day, as I was walking up to it this women got out of her car, adjusted her skirt in the reflection and started to walk toward the mall. As I passed her in the lot I just said " Thanks". I think she was puzzled till she saw me get in the truck.

Sled...

Old 08-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I had a lifted Toyota I would get "Your boyfriend lets you drive his truck?" all the fricken time. My license plate read "ONAWL4Z" so I got a sticker for the tailgate that said "ITZ AWL HERZ"

Old 08-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Funny story about that truck..... the day after my buddy's threw the lifts on I took it to the local tire shop to get 35's put on. I went to work and by lunch time the tires were on and it was ready to go. Mind you, this was back in my "hottie" days and I worked at a bank and had to wear dress suits. But I was too young for the long dresses so my wardrobe consisted mostly of shorter skirts and jackets.

My coworker took me to the shop and dropped me off. I went inside and paid and came back out and stood near the truck. I stopped and stared at it for a moment wondering how exactly I was going to do this. It has 6" of lift on 35's with no runningboards. Hhmmmmmmmmm I didn't exactly think ahead when I was dressing that morning. As I'm contimplating the hike into the truck I noticed all of the impact wrenches stopped running and the shop was silent. I turned around and EVERY guy at the place was standing at the doors of the bays watching and waiting to see how I was going to get in the truck in my tight little miniskirt. Finally after turning about 13 shades of red I said to myself "F it" and hiked up the skirt and climbed on in. I got applause! HAHAHAHA

The following users liked this post:
Old 08-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I think it's a compliment when other people in obviously nice rides try and not look as they pass by! You see'em across the intersection look'n, then when the light turns green they drive by acting like you aint there..... H8TERZ
It's also cool to see kids pointing or starring.
As far as peeps of the oposite sex giving you the F'me eyes....get used to these truck are sexy!

Old 08-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Had ol' Blue in to get his emission and safety testing done last month and the guy that was doing the work said, "Damn -- you really have this truck set-up nice!"

It meant more to hear that coming from some guy who actually knew about cars and trucks then some dumb broad in a Honda......

Last edited by ddellwo; 08-10-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Racerchick68
Funny story about that truck..... the day after my buddy's threw the lifts on I took it to the local tire shop to get 35's put on. I went to work and by lunch time the tires were on and it was ready to go. Mind you, this was back in my "hottie" days and I worked at a bank and had to wear dress suits. But I was too young for the long dresses so my wardrobe consisted mostly of shorter skirts and jackets.

My coworker took me to the shop and dropped me off. I went inside and paid and came back out and stood near the truck. I stopped and stared at it for a moment wondering how exactly I was going to do this. It has 6" of lift on 35's with no runningboards. Hhmmmmmmmmm I didn't exactly think ahead when I was dressing that morning. As I'm contimplating the hike into the truck I noticed all of the impact wrenches stopped running and the shop was silent. I turned around and EVERY guy at the place was standing at the doors of the bays watching and waiting to see how I was going to get in the truck in my tight little miniskirt. Finally after turning about 13 shades of red I said to myself "F it" and hiked up the skirt and climbed on in. I got applause! HAHAHAHA
You go girl!!

Old 08-10-2007, 04:25 PM

That's AWESOME!

Old 08-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Suspended

We men live for moments like that!

Quick Reply: Best truck compliment