Sick, sick guy...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sick, sick guy...

So I used to work for Medicare, and my brother still does, he is the operation manager of the center in Duffield, VA, and when I was there, I sat right behind this guy named Curtis. Curtis was dang near blind, he had glasses so thick that you could see the future in them, and he had to pull his monitor all the way up to his nose so he could read. He seemed a little weird, but not at all like it would turn out. There was another guy who came in as a business advocate to help get the center running, and at the time, the higher-ups there would kiss this guy's butt like I have never seen, and he would give 'classes' on how to do our jobs properly and he was just an **** in general, one of those guys who thinks nobody can do anything right, even though he had never done the job we were doing. His name is Allen. Well, Allen asked a question and Curtis, the butt-kiss that he is, answered it as fast as he could, so Allen decided he needed a promotion, and of course, he got it, over everyone else that was more qualified in the center. Curtis then went on to develop an attitude, because of course, now he was better than anyone else. Allen took him to Florida, gave him a new car, just things that a self-centered arsehole does when his butt is kissed as good as Curtis could do it.
Flash forward 2 weeks, Curtis gets arrested, not for some bs charge, but for molesting his girlfriend's little boys. That's right, not even teenagers yet, and they came right in there and took him out of the place in handcuffs. So, when Allen is notified of this in a conference call, he says "I feel sorry for Curtis." WTF? This guy molested little boys, feel sorry for him? I hope he gets what he deserves every day in jail for the rest of his life, that's sick, but what's even worse is, Allen goes and bails the guy out, because he thinks that he is right and the whole world is wrong, I guess. Well, Curtis then goes and tries to contact the kids again THE SAME DAY HE GOT OUT ON BAIL. This time, they picked him up again and they are holding him without bond because he is a threat to himself and others. Allen is super-ticked, because he still says that somehow it's not Curtis' fault, who knows, maybe he is a molester too, but whatever.
Now, they are trying to say that Curtis is mentally unfit to stand trial, which I say is BS, if he is mentally able to hold a supervisor position in a Medicare office and to pass the Virginia state Life and Health Insurance exam, he can go to trial. WTF is wrong with these people? Sorry, just had to vent. Here's the story in the local paper.
http://timesnews.net/article.php?id=3756973

Old 05-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Sounds like those two were playing hide the sausage to me.

Old 05-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Now we know what Mattineer has been doing since he got banned.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Do it the Chinese way, put one in that sickos head and send Allen the bill

Old 05-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by SlammaJamma

Old 05-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by SlammaJamma

Hmmm... he told me some girl that works at one of our local Ford dealers left her number in his cup holder and they went out the other night.

Im not even gonna tell yall why his suv was at the dealer, ya wouldnt freakin believe it! Unless someone wants to know, PM me. lol

Old 05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by JTDEERE
Im not even gonna tell yall why his suv was at the dealer, ya wouldnt freakin believe it! Unless someone wants to know, PM me. lol
The hulks finally do it in?

Old 05-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by JBMX928
"JBMX928 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Go ahead, you can quote me on it.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Graphics Contributor
"JBMX928 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Go ahead, you can quote me on it.
score.

Re: mattiqueer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMX928
why was mattiqueers mountainqueer at the dealer?
I guess he was rotating his tires... took it for a drive... rear wheel fell off cause he forgot to put the lug nuts on one of 'em... needed new rotor and 4 wheel alignment. He got a lady friend out of it though. lol

Old 05-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Old 05-10-2007, 11:20 PM

Hmmm... he told me some girl that works at one of our local Ford dealers left her number in his cup holder and they went out the other night.

Better question, what are you doing still talking to him?

Quick Reply: Sick, sick guy...