F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Decisions, Decisions, Decisions .... (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/279123-decisions-decisions-decisions.html)

kretinus 03-24-2007 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by vader716
Congrats on your good fortune. :beers:

Enjoy it but don't let it consume you.

Yeah, talk about a test ...

kretinus 03-24-2007 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by lrhogfan
Hey, you just accomplished your goal of retiring comfortably it sounds like. I just hope to be in your position someday. Maybe some intelligent investments and I too will be posting about my good fortune. Congrats on a job well done.

Here's a hint, you shouldn't have any plastic cards in your wallet except for an insurance card and a drivers license :)

By the way, I was leaning toward the red paint but then I saw the burgundy, man it looks sweet.

PHS79 03-24-2007 11:53 PM

First off congrats! Second, what is the company that your wifes family had? If you don't mind em asking.

kretinus 03-25-2007 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by PHS79
First off congrats! Second, what is the company that your wifes family had? If you don't mind em asking.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't really feel all that comfortable with a public disclosure at this point.

PHS79 03-25-2007 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by kretinus
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't really feel all that comfortable with a public disclosure at this point.

Thats perfectly fine :thumbsup:

wittom 03-25-2007 09:42 AM

Oh. I was under the impression that the economy had tanked because of Bush. I guess not.

So, corporate America isn't a bad thing? I'm confused.:confused:

Tax the rich, right?

kretinus 03-25-2007 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by wittom
Oh. I was under the impression that the economy had tanked because of Bush. I guess not.

So, corporate America isn't a bad thing? I'm confused.:confused:

Tax the rich, right?

You really are just a bit of a joke aren't ya wittless.

ddellwo 03-25-2007 11:32 AM

Other than a few upgrades to the house we already own, no big plans.

That's funny -- I could have sworn I overheard your wife chatting with her friend in the supermarket aisle yesterday about making a substantial upgrade in the husband department.....???

:devil:

Odin's Wrath 03-25-2007 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by ddellwo
That's funny -- I could have sworn I overheard your wife chatting with her friend in the supermarket aisle yesterday about making a substantial upgrade in the husband department.....???

:bows:

Invalid_access 03-25-2007 11:59 AM

Here's a hint, you shouldn't have any plastic cards in your wallet except for an insurance card and a drivers license :)

By the way, I was leaning toward the red paint but then I saw the burgundy, man it looks sweet.

I'm kinda leaning toward white or silver, because it doesn't show dirt as bad. I'm guessing your not gonna finance. :devil: What size tires are you gonna put on it?

kretinus 03-25-2007 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by ddellwo

Who cares, I'm getting a Rubi :D

Super FX4 03-25-2007 03:20 PM

I have driven the new rubicon, 2 door and 4 door. I must say they are not road vehicles at all.... they are dogs, 0-60 in like the 9-10 second range and they ride soooo stiff on the road. i did like the interior and the looks of it though.... why did they throw the minivan motor in it!!!

kretinus 03-25-2007 03:33 PM

Peterson's named it the 07 4X4 of the year.

Good enough for me.

lrhogfan 03-25-2007 03:45 PM

4 door or 2 door? We want to see pictures when you get it.

kretinus 03-25-2007 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by lrhogfan
4 door or 2 door? We want to see pictures when you get it.

Going with the 4 door so there's room for the Bob & Daisy show, plus I think we're going to adopt a kid or two and see if we can't screw up them up worse than the first one :)