Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer Service

I hope this doesn't get deleted because this company isn't listed on this site. It has also been a while since I posted but am NO WAY affiliated with this company. So here it goes.

I just found out (probably everyone but me knew this) but Smittybilt is oficialy out of business as of December. I have been looking at the Predetor bumper gaurds for a while now. Well, I was driving today and saw and F150 with a front predetor guard on it and it was 10x as stout as I thought it would be. Not to mention with my rig lifted would probably work better than most gaurds unless I shelled out 2k for a Offroad Unlimited guard or something of that sort. So I find the part numbers of the front and rear and begin the google dance. I come accross Radtoyscentral dot com. The guy that runs it is name is Randy. I called and asked if he could get these since they were not on his sight. He called me personally this evening and had located both, with a NICE discount because they don't make these anymore.

Anyway, I talked with him on the phone for 30 minutes and have never had a better buying experience online. His site is pretty much part number driven, so know what you are looking for when you use it. He was terrific to work with and I had to give him a shout out just due to how cool and smooth the transaction went. I HIGHLY recomend if you are looking for something get your part number and give this guy a shout. Remember no affiliation just a damn happy customer!

Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good deal.

I frequently send emails to companies to acknowledge that their service/product was appreciated.

Quick Reply: Customer Service