Hezbollah and the middle east.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hezbollah and the middle east.

This morning I was pondering the mid east and the Hezbollah.

With Syria offering to join the Hezbollah in their fight against Israel it seems that a regional war could soon happen.

I was pondering did Israel take this conflict to the next level a month ago when this conflict started with the Hezbollah to get rid of them before,

1) Iran became nuclear.

2) before Iraq became self governing and the sheit's ( spelling) support to the Hezbollah. They are protesting in Iraq in support of the Hezbollah.

3) The support or Hezbollah seems to be augmented with the offer of assistance from Syria. Did they consider this.

Anyone have comments or insight to this mess?

Old 08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I just like Bush's approach to this situation so far -- the US will gladly participate in settlement negotiations through the UN, but will send no troops in as part of their peacekeeping force.

It's time for some of the "shrinking violets" in Europe to step up to the plate and take on some responsibility for keeping this world a reasonable place in which to live!

Old 08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
America needs to start pulling its soldiers out of Iraq but before they do that they should turn them to the east and take down Irans infrastructure.

That at least will actually give those people over there something really to hate us about. Then let them dance in the streets without electricity or running water systems. Once they figure out that they need us more then they want to admit we can start talking about "Peace in the middle east."

Old 08-06-2006, 10:07 PM
take all the death row members give them all the confiscated guns that gov't has drop them off over there and tell them if they survive they get a pardon, Peace in the middle east or solving overcrowded jails, you win either way

Old 08-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Ol' Blue
take all the death row members give them all the confiscated guns that gov't has drop them off over there and tell them if they survive they get a pardon, Peace in the middle east or solving overcrowded jails, you win either way

good idea.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Peace in the middle East?

Israel is the only Country in the world that can boast having more enemies than the United States. Israel, which is smaller than New Jersey, is 1/6 of 1% of the total land mass of the middle East. Yet neighboring countries won't leave them alone.

They keep to themselves as long as they are left alone. For 60 some years now, all they have wanted was to live in peace, yet every couple of years, someone has to come along and poke them with a stick of some sort.

The latest stick poked at them demanded retalliation. Everyone seems to think it's been overkill, but what are you to do when the enemy uses the general civillian public as sheilds by placing their artillary in the middle of the neighborhood? They don't use regular bases. It would be just like your next door neighbor using a rocket launcher. He doesn't think that the people he fires upon will fire back because of all the "innocent" lives living there.

However, Israel will not be responsible for the "innocent" civillian life they take by returning fire on their enemies. Can you blame them?

If someone came along, and kidnapped your wife or kids, you'd have no problem blowing the perps away if you got the chance.

As far as Bush's stance on this situation, what would you have him do? Israel has not asked us for help yet. They can MORE than handle the likes of Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, or anyone else in the immediate region. If Russia joins in with Military, (and that's probably going to happen soon), then I expect Bush to move on the situation. Until then, we just need to defend Israel's right to protect themselves, and defend their people.

Now that Israel has armed their F-16s with Nukes, the party will really get going! Anyone that messes with Israel is just plain stupid. They are not like the U.S., and they will not take any guff from anyone. Hezbozo has just learned that lesson, and more are sure to follow.

Peace? Your dreaming. The Muslims will never allow it.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by 1969Mach
Peace in the middle East?
I think they are the only one has thinking a War is Holy. They have this what they call JIHAD.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:24 PM
good post

My father is a retired engineer for MICOM, United States Missile Command. He spent the better part of his 35 year career on TDY in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Jordan. Not to mention, Germany, Italy, and various other European and Scandinavian countries. He's taught us quite a bit about these goofy a$$holes.

One thing is certain, the deep seated belief in this whole region is that if you are not Muslim, you are an infidel. If you are an infidel, you are an enemy. And quite frankly, the Suni Muslims don't like the Shiites.

They will always always create unrest in the world so long as Israel exists, and the US is their ally. They are ruthless, and human life is nothing. Women are considered to be beasts by some of these middle aged idiots, nothing more than a 'tool' for children.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by doctorD
My father is a retired engineer for MICOM, United States Missile Command. He spent the better part of his 35 year career on TDY in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Jordan. Not to mention, Germany, Italy, and various other European and Scandinavian countries. He's taught us quite a bit about these goofy a$$holes.

One thing is certain, the deep seated belief in this whole region is that if you are not Muslim, you are an infidel. If you are an infidel, you are an enemy. And quite frankly, the Suni Muslims don't like the Shiites.

They will always always create unrest in the world so long as Israel exists, and the US is their ally. They are ruthless, and human life is nothing. Women are considered to be beasts by some of these middle aged idiots, nothing more than a 'tool' for children.

the US is irrelevant in the bigger picture.

They hate Israel and want all Jews killed. Period.

Whether the US supports Israel or not, they want 'em dead.

So anyone that supports the Arab countries on this issue is supporting a second holocaust.

Its Germany 1939 all over again. Who do you support?

Old 08-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by J-150
the US is irrelevant in the bigger picture.

They hate Israel and want all Jews killed. Period.

Whether the US supports Israel or not, they want 'em dead.

So anyone that supports the Arab countries on this issue is supporting a second holocaust.

Its Germany 1939 all over again. Who do you support?

How about giving some sources for your statements here. It's not that I disagree, but I'd like to see where you derived this info from.

Old 08-08-2006, 01:08 PM
How about giving some sources for your statements here. It's not that I disagree, but I'd like to see where you derived this info from.

that Arabs want Israel dead?

Please tell me you are not that naive. This is in the public domain. Muslims want Jews dead like Chritians worship Christ. Its just the way it is.

Hezbollah and Hamas... Muslims backed by Muslims regimes with the sole purpose of killing the Zionists. What's to prove? The governments of Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iran and Iraq have been calling for the death of all Israelis since before you were born.

Last edited by J-150; 08-08-2006 at 01:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Hezbollah and the middle east.