Cartoons

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cartoons

Am I so insensitive that I don't understand the current rage of the Muslim community over simple cartoons, that I might add have been published previously in 2001.

Or am I like a mojority of Americans that are sick and tired of this BS antivs that are going on and believe I should begin making bumper stickers with the cartoons on them. Today I heard a Cleric offer a 1M bounty for the cartoonist. I wish every paper in the world would produce this cartoon on one day so the radical Muslim community would implode with anger.

I am tired of it and no matter what anyone has to say about it I just don't understand the hostility. Please, someone enlighten me. Or join forces with me and put me in contact with a bumper sticker maker.

Old 02-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Thrill Racing
Am I so insensitive that I don't understand the current rage of the Muslim community over simple cartoons, that I might add have been published previously in 2001.

Or am I like a mojority of Americans that are sick and tired of this BS antivs that are going on and believe I should begin making bumper stickers with the cartoons on them. Today I heard a Cleric offer a 1M bounty for the cartoonist. I wish every paper in the world would produce this cartoon on one day so the radical Muslim community would implode with anger.

I am tired of it and no matter what anyone has to say about it I just don't understand the hostility. Please, someone enlighten me. Or join forces with me and put me in contact with a bumper sticker maker.
they cant take a joke
bunch of boneheads

...zap!

Old 02-17-2006, 06:53 PM

The cartoonist didn't write Satanic Verses did he?

Old 02-17-2006, 07:31 PM
While standing in line at the bank today they ran a story across their ticker
tape news thingy on the wall, that said some smuck had put up a big $ price
tag for the head of the person who drew it ..... ????? ......
Too many freaks .... sooooooo little time ....

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Old 02-17-2006, 09:15 PM
:santa: better watch santas efls will be after me

Old 02-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Or join forces with me and put me in contact with a bumper sticker maker.
Go here
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

You can design your own, set up a free online shop to sale them for free or for you to make a profit, you choose. No minimum orders. You can make bumper stickers, refridgerator magnets, barious shirts and t shirts, various under wear, buttons, coffee cups, many many more.

and use this

Old 02-18-2006, 03:27 AM
I think every newspaper in the world should run these cartoons on the front page, over and over again.

Everyday newspaper, everyday, for the next year.

Just keep running them.

Is there such a thing as free speech, or not?

Quick Reply: Cartoons