Sponsorship!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sponsorship!

Ok, so I am ready to start trying to get sponsors for my rig. I already have a local audio shop that willl sponsor me. Its not a great deal but it's better than a kick in the face with a golf shoe.

Has anyone obtained a tire, or other major sponsor? Of course I should have done this before I bought the Rancho Lift kit and AR 9100 series rims. But, since I live in Indy there are a lot of car activities that gain national attention and I thought this might help me in getting sponsors. If you have any information or experience with this, I would appreciate some tips.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks like your talking about carshow type sponsorship. i have several sponsors for my race truck. Sniper Tuning, CPRracing, Paxton Superchargers and Crane Cams. its not easy to get sponsors to give you stuff but most will offer a deeply discounted price for there products but require proof that you are attending "bigtime" shows and that there logos are placed tastefully on the vehicle. this will be our 5th season running the NMRA and if i get knocked out early in the race i'll enter my truck in the carshow. the sponsors still get exposure so its a win win.

be polite, dress in a manor that shows your serious, remember your representing there company at that point.

Quick Reply: Sponsorship!