This place is awesome !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This place is awesome !!!

I just found this place on the internet this morning and everyone living in Southern California should check it out. They plan on building a awesome a motorcross track, go cart track with banked corners, wave pool for surfing, and a really cool pool for the old lady .... I don't know why this is the first I have heard about it but I guess they are fighting the city or some people to build it. I got an e-mail from them asking to go to their website and register for a free race. Please do this .. so they will build it ... We need this in San Diego !!

www.worldmotoplex.com

Oh ya ... to post something about f-150's so this thread stays around ... The guys said in the e-mail that we could have F-150 based group functions at their place !!!! Would be a COOL place to meet up once a month !!

Last edited by CRF250Racer; 09-23-2005 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
When visiting my mom (lives in Vista), i read that in the local paper. Does look cool.
Too bad i live in O.C. If im gonna drive 70 miles, (to dirtbike ride) its gonna be to the desert like im gonna do this weekend...

Old 09-23-2005, 06:50 PM
I use to live in Vista. I miss that place.

Old 09-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Chula Vista CORR event...

CRF250racer... I'll be down there tomorrow to check out the CORR race in Chula Vista. I have a friend whos the race manager for Carl Renzeder and is goign to let me hang out in the pits all day. This is going to be the 1st West Coast event and it's supposed to be quite the show!

Old 09-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by etggolf
CRF250racer... I'll be down there tomorrow to check out the CORR race in Chula Vista. I have a friend whos the race manager for Carl Renzeder and is goign to let me hang out in the pits all day. This is going to be the 1st West Coast event and it's supposed to be quite the show!
I'm going to the Cruising for a Cure tomorrow in Orange County Fairgrounds .. ( I asked and I don't think ANYONE from this site is going ??) and we MIGHT head over to Chula Vista (NOT the same city as Vista where this place is) on Sunday to check out the CORR races !! POD is playing on Sunday. If we don't make it this weekend ... they are ALSO racing the following weekend !!! Pretty cool !!!

I was checking out World Motoplex sight more and they are building two places ... one is supposed to have everything in it and the other is just for Motocross riding. I want this thing to be built so everyone has to vote yes on their site. I can just imagine if I could talk my company into having their Christmas party at this place instead of the same lame restaurant we go to every year !!!!

Old 09-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by CRF250Racer
I'm going to the Cruising for a Cure tomorrow in Orange County Fairgrounds .. ( I asked and I don't think ANYONE from this site is going ??) and we MIGHT head over to Chula Vista (NOT the same city as Vista where this place is) on Sunday to check out the CORR races !! POD is playing on Sunday. If we don't make it this weekend ... they are ALSO racing the following weekend !!! Pretty cool !!!

I was checking out World Motoplex sight more and they are building two places ... one is supposed to have everything in it and the other is just for Motocross riding. I want this thing to be built so everyone has to vote yes on their site. I can just imagine if I could talk my company into having their Christmas party at this place instead of the same lame restaurant we go to every year !!!!
I was at the Crusing for a Cure this Sat. and there were some pretty cool trucks !! One lightning that makes 721 hp with a SC I think the sign read ... I took quite a few photos and will post some of them tomorrow for anyone who cares. Anyone make it to the CORR races in Chula Vist this weekend ??

Old 09-26-2005, 08:44 AM
exx
Hey sorry man, I really was planning on going to the event and meeting up with you but guess what I pulled the freekin 24 hour duty this weekend man I cant wait till I aint gotta deal with this bullsh*t anymore.

Old 09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by exx
Hey sorry man, I really was planning on going to the event and meeting up with you but guess what I pulled the freekin 24 hour duty this weekend man I cant wait till I aint gotta deal with this bullsh*t anymore.
I understand about pulling some LONG hours man ... I will post some pictures as soon as I can get the cable to download them. Pretty nice event !!

Old 09-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Show truck pictures from Crusing for a Cure this past weekend ...

Old 09-26-2005, 06:24 PM
More ...

Old 09-26-2005, 08:12 PM
exx
holy sh*t i wish i coulda gone that last pic the supercrew with the grey flames, that is a sick paint job.

Old 09-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by exx
holy sh*t i wish i coulda gone that last pic the supercrew with the grey flames, that is a sick paint job.
There was a LOT more cool stuff but I walked the first two hours without my camera ... went back and snapped the stuff I hadn't seen yet. The cool thing about this show was you could get in this long cruising line and just crusie the entire show .... so you didn't even have to walk it if you didn't want to ... I have never been to anything like that before. At one point we just hung out at the bar/restaurant and drank beers on the patio while everyone just crusied right by us !!! I can't tell you how many 700 hp cars were just crusing by ... it was insane !! 3,500 vehicles total was the count I was told made it to the show. Definitely have to go next year if you can make it !

Old 09-27-2005, 12:02 AM
CORR Off Road...

Made down south this weekend to the event and all I could say is those Pro 2 and Pro 4 trucks are absolutely incredible. I would suggest that anyone who could should make it to this coming weekends event. Just Google CORR and you'll find it.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by etggolf
Made down south this weekend to the event and all I could say is those Pro 2 and Pro 4 trucks are absolutely incredible. I would suggest that anyone who could should make it to this coming weekends event. Just Google CORR and you'll find it.
Thanks for the update etggolf ...
That is exactly what I had planned ... Cruising for a Cure last weekend and the BIG payday of all the CORR races this comming weekend !!! Glad to hear it was good as I really hope to be able to make it on Sunday !!! Will take a lot of photos !!

Old 09-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Who to look out for...

Carl Renezeder and his Chevy are fast!!... they won the Pro2 season championship on Saturday. The Baldwin Fords are fast too along with the Toyota's but Nissan is spending big bucks ($100k just on the motors) and have already made their big debut into the Pro divisions. Ford Chevy and Toyota are gonna have to squeeze a little more juice (already at 800hp) to stay ahead of the game

Quick Reply: This place is awesome !!!