F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Can someone photoshop the perfect woman? (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/204223-can-someone-photoshop-perfect-woman.html)

vader716 07-21-2005 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Damn, wifey is keeping you in line, huh?

:lol:

Tries but I've got this amazing ability to turn off my ears.

I can also stare right through her and see whatever is on the TV at the time of the yelling. Amazing as it may sound I can hear the TV but not her. It even works when she turns it off.

On a side note I walked in the other day when my 6 yr old son was getting a reaming for something and he had that look. I just knew he was looking right through her. I almost spit my soda up laughing. Once he saw me come in he started paying attention though. I love that kid!

By the way just hit delete on those tasks not the check mark.

PSS-Mag 07-21-2005 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by wstahlm80
It is damn near a full moon this weekend...so I HAVE to go back home for the largemouth fishing...I fish on Bull Shoals lake down in northern Arkansas...and when that moon is shining we tear up the bass...3-10 pounders easily... :rocker:

DUDE if I'd known....
We are going camping with some friends to Pomme De Terre here in Missouri. It's about 45 mins to an hour away from Bull Shoals by land. Going to do some night fishing and probably some in the early mornings then spend the heat of the day on the water tubing, knee boarding, and just trying to kill each other in general. Hoping to catch some bass, catfish, and maybe get some crappie and maybe even some Muskie. Course even though I have a boat it is a power boat and if I fish in it then the wife throus a fit + makes me clean the boat. So I will probably just be bank fishing so she will clean it when we get back. :lol:

J-150 07-21-2005 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Pomme De Terre here in Missouri.

Potato, Missouri?

That's funny.

PSS-Mag 07-21-2005 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by J-150
Potato, Missouri?

That's funny.

It's also translated as Apple of the earth.

J-150 07-21-2005 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
It's also translated as Apple of the earth.

reminds me of the Corsican Brothers.

Chong showed Cheech the exploding potato called the "Bombe de Terre"

PSS-Mag 07-21-2005 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by J-150
reminds me of the Corsican Brothers.

Chong showed Cheech the exploding potato called the "Bombe de Terre"

HAHA

That's what I'm going to start calling it!

I ussually give all of my haunts a nick name that only close friends and relatives know what it is so that no one knows where I am going for sure. Or some times just to be funny. Like Silver Dollar City, in Branson, Mo. I call it Steal Your Dollar City. $3 for a soda and you can't take in coolers?! :eek: I don't think so Bub! :mad: