F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Can someone photoshop the perfect woman? (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/204223-can-someone-photoshop-perfect-woman.html)

Smeezy 05 Screw 07-20-2005 04:20 PM

he's lying, theres no hot italian chick, :banana:

cia-agent 07-20-2005 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Smeezy 05 Screw
he's lying, theres no hot italian chick, :banana:

Ooooh; I sure hope you don't live in Texas....

You must not know that, that's Jamzwayne you're messing with....
You may want to buy yourself a helmet.

Odin's Wrath 07-20-2005 05:58 PM

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments...fect_woman.jpg

Smeezy 05 Screw 07-20-2005 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by cia-agent
Ooooh; I sure hope you don't live in Texas....

You must not know that, that's Jamzwayne you're messing with....
You may want to buy yourself a helmet.

ha ha, i aint skeered

Smeezy 05 Screw 07-20-2005 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath

there we go, now thats what im talking about. a photochop of the perfect woman. :beers: :beers: :beers:

mareys 07-20-2005 06:39 PM

Well i certainly cant compete with her! All she needs is a remote taped to her butt!

BRUZRs_Daddy 07-20-2005 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by mareys
Well i certainly cant compete with her! All she needs is a remote taped to her butt!

Actually, the taps should be for Guinness Stout and Fat Tire... Can you hook that up Mareys?

cia-agent 07-20-2005 07:03 PM

Those things are sitting pretty nicely...

PSS-Mag 07-20-2005 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by jamzwayne
I already told you ass clowns...I am not allowed to.....she'd kick my arse. Now, ask yourself this, "If I were married to a HOTT Italian chick, and she didnt want her picture on the internet, would I post it?"

MMM hmmm.

I'm the wrong man to ask that question.... I'm an idiot... I'd do it for spite. :)

Most Italians (not all) but most that I have seen are... umm... shall we say... they tend to be big boned and hairy. Not to mention moody and self centered.

Just tell her that you want to prove that atleast part of my stereo type of Italian women is wrong. ;) :cool:

Edited to add:
If she is an a typical Italian than if you word it like: "These guys think Itilian women are fat and hairy. I want to prove to them that your not."
Then her natural competitve nature will over ride her preconcieved fears and she will make you post pics of her. LOL

The professor 07-20-2005 08:48 PM

What he said :banana:

jamzwayne 07-21-2005 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
I'm the wrong man to ask that question.... I'm an idiot... I'd do it for spite. :)

Most Italians (not all) but most that I have seen are... umm... shall we say... they tend to be big boned and hairy. Not to mention moody and self centered.

Just tell her that you want to prove that atleast part of my stereo type of Italian women is wrong. ;) :cool:

Edited to add:
If she is an a typical Italian than if you word it like: "These guys think Itilian women are fat and hairy. I want to prove to them that your not."
Then her natural competitve nature will over ride her preconcieved fears and she will make you post pics of her. LOL

Originally Posted by The professor
What he said

I will give that a shot. If she caves, I'll post it tonight on my webpage for a day. :thumbsup:

wstahlm80 07-21-2005 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by jamzwayne
I will give that a shot. If she caves, I'll post it tonight on my webpage for a day. :thumbsup:

That sucks dude...I am leaving today for vacation to do some fishing and golfing for the weekend...now I will miss the show... :mad:

jamzwayne 07-21-2005 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by wstahlm80
That sucks dude...I am leaving today for vacation to do some fishing and golfing for the weekend...now I will miss the show... :mad:

Remain calm. I will post it back up once your back....Like I was gonna leave you out, pffft, gimme a break. :D

wstahlm80 07-21-2005 09:36 AM

It is damn near a full moon this weekend...so I HAVE to go back home for the largemouth fishing...I fish on Bull Shoals lake down in northern Arkansas...and when that moon is shining we tear up the bass...3-10 pounders easily... :rocker:

jamzwayne 07-21-2005 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by wstahlm80
It is damn near a full moon this weekend...so I HAVE to go back home for the largemouth fishing...I fish on Bull Shoals lake down in northern Arkansas...and when that moon is shining we tear up the bass...3-10 pounders easily... :rocker:

Lucky Bastard.