F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Can someone photoshop the perfect woman? (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/204223-can-someone-photoshop-perfect-woman.html)

PSS-Mag 07-14-2005 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy
Not going to happen. I think posting pictures of people without permission is messed up. And I'm not going to go up to a co-worker and say.....
"Hey, can I take a picture of you to post on f150online? I told all my pals on there that you're hot and they all wanna see photos. Now pose Sexy and smile."

Anyway, time to go home. See ya'll later,

Seriously... Why not?
Great Ice breaker, lets her know you think she's cute, plus she wont do it unless she knows you want her to. She aint psychic so you have to put it in words. Tell her that you think she's cute "and maybe that you'd like to take her picture". Or sit at your desk and wish until another guy goes and tells her then you will wish it would have been you.

ViperGrendal 07-14-2005 09:14 PM

Heh, nothing like turning a babe thread loose on a site dominated by guys. :devil:

:lurk:

ThumperMX113 07-14-2005 10:31 PM

http://www.nba.com/media/cavaliers/m...alendar_05.jpg

UrbanCowboy 07-14-2005 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Seriously... Why not?
Great Ice breaker, lets her know you think she's cute, plus she wont do it unless she knows you want her to. She aint psychic so you have to put it in words. Tell her that you think she's cute "and maybe that you'd like to take her picture". Or sit at your desk and wish until another guy goes and tells her then you will wish it would have been you.

Hitting on a co-worker and asking to take a picture is one thing. Posting it all over the Net is another.

kobiashi 07-15-2005 12:25 AM

Note to the teaming millions:

Regarding: Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has been brought up in this thread, and in the untold number of threads just like it that turn into a slobber-fest over attractive women, as being thought of as "hot".

Can someone, anyone, explain to me what it is about her they find attractive?

I'm at a loss to understand.

Even after delousing, disinfecting, numerous baths, the requisite shots, and an inspection and certification by the Center for Disease Control as being A.O.K., not to mention sobering her up, I still wouldn't touch her.

She's just redefines skank, and I bet her feet stink too.

PSS-Mag 07-15-2005 12:30 AM

UC,

I dont know her from Eve. But 8 of 10 says she wouldn't care as long as you told her. But if you dont want to ask then pull a practical joke on her of some kind. Take a pic when she finds it and tell her your publishing the story and the pic online. "Publishing sounds better than posting" ;) It's all in the wording and the delivery.

kobiashi 07-15-2005 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
UC,
It's all in the wording and the delivery.

This also applies to lawsuits.

fatman66 07-15-2005 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by kobiashi
Note to the teaming millions:

Angelina Jolie has been brought up in this thread, and in the untold number of threads just like it that turn into a slobber-fest over attractive women, as being thought of as "hot".

Even after delousing, disinfecting, numerous baths, the requisite shots, and an inspection and certification by the Center for Disease Control as being A.O.K., not to mention sobering her up, I still wouldn't touch her.

She's just redefines skank, and I bet her feet stink too.

I'm glad someone said it, I agree 100%! Something about her just screams weird skank.

EnglishAdam 07-15-2005 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by kobiashi

SNIP...

It's probably because she gives the impression that she would let you put your Willy Wonka in her Chocholate Factory :eek:

wstahlm80 07-15-2005 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by EnglishAdam
It's probably because she gives the impression that she would let you put your Willy Wonka in her Chocholate Factory :eek:

She was quoted as saying that "she wants to taste everyone in the world before she dies..."

jamzwayne 07-15-2005 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by EnglishAdam
Seeing as this has morphed into a major hotness thread, lets not leave Salma out.

A hint of Toe too in this shot :rocker:

http://www.oldsocks.co.uk/pictures/S...20Hayek_18.jpg

Thank you Adam.

Selma is yummy.

Monkey-1 07-15-2005 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
I trust you will like this a little better...Nikki Cox. IMO, she would have made an excellent Daisy Duke.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...259-129303.jpg

I couldnt agree more. She is HOT!!

vader716 07-15-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy
Hitting on a co-worker and asking to take a picture is one thing. Posting it all over the Net is another.

Well heck UC...just dont tell her about the last part....

Sheesh....come on...

{img} UC's girl pic here {/img}

:beers:

jamzwayne 07-15-2005 09:30 AM

I agree with UC.

Honesty is the key to life and posting a person picture on the internet with out their permission isn't cool.

I mean, if you find it on the net, it isn't your fault (Snitski). But, if you snap a pic of a woman in the park and post it on the net....in my opinion, your violating her rights.

~or am I being an anal a-hole?~

wstahlm80 07-15-2005 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by jamzwayne
I agree with UC.

Honesty is the key to life and posting a person picture on the internet with out their permission isn't cool.

I mean, if you find it on the net, it isn't your fault (Snitski). But, if you snap a pic of a woman in the park and post it on the net....in my opinion, your violating her rights.

~or am I being an anal a-hole?~

I agree with both you and UC....but you would be amazed at what you can get women to do if you just ask... :devil: