newsletter editor

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 06:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
newsletter editor

well guys and gals
mrs zap is now the new newsletter editor for the northeast region of the "falcon club of america". shes really good at this sort of thing so the choice was a no-brainer. wish us luck as i have to get involved also..but i have written a few stories in my day..we'll have fun doing it

i think this is really cool

have a nice day...zap!

Old 06-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations Mrs Zap

Old 06-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Alright ... Congrats and good luck ....
Remember though .. Zaps story about the flying horse and the pink ostrich
didn't really happen, it was just a bad batch of " brownies "

Old 06-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by jztbcz
Alright ... Congrats and good luck ....
Remember though .. Zaps story about the flying horse and the pink ostrich
didn't really happen, it was just a bad batch of " brownies "

wtf? ...zap!

Old 06-14-2005, 11:48 PM
Wow, awesome! Congratulations to Mrs Zap!! Hope all goes well and she enjoys the job!!

Old 06-15-2005, 04:15 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Will these newsletter be published by E-mail, printed, or both. If published in print will it be desktop publishing or web press? Either way if you need help with Pre-Press design, or E-mail marketing layout let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I've been in the industry for a day or two. It's the least I could do for the CD's

Old 06-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
Will these newsletter be published by E-mail, printed, or both. If published in print will it be desktop publishing or web press? Either way if you need help with Pre-Press design, or E-mail marketing layout let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I've been in the industry for a day or two. It's the least I could do for the CD's

thanks for the offer pssmag but i think she's got things under control..she's been doing newsletters since she was 14...on a typewriter!! and she is awesome with m-s word...we will be doing the publishing and printing here in house and when you get your c-d's check out the covers and the booklet in "what were we thinking"...thats all mrs zap's creation.. she's good with knowing how to get this page with that and so on...thanks again and we'll even include you to get a issue when she does the first one...zap!

Old 06-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Congratulations Mrs Zap

Is there an site online for us to view your work?

Old 06-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by zapster
thanks for the offer pssmag but i think she's got things under control..she's been doing newsletters since she was 14...on a typewriter!! and she is awesome with m-s word...we will be doing the publishing and printing here in house and when you get your c-d's check out the covers and the booklet in "what were we thinking"...thats all mrs zap's creation.. she's good with knowing how to get this page with that and so on...thanks again and we'll even include you to get a issue when she does the first one...zap!
Sounds good to me!
I Love looking at other peoples work. I spend hours driving down the road looking at billboards or sitting looking at ads in newspapers, magazines, TV ads, pamplets, brochures, flyers, creative news letters, Cd and DVD labels, product packages and boxes anything with graphic design and lay out. Then I go outside and watch nature for my own inspiration.

Old 06-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by jamzwayne
Congratulations Mrs Zap

Is there an site online for us to view your work?

sorry jamz...i don't think so...but maybe someday? ...zap!

Old 06-15-2005, 05:55 PM
pss mag...mrs zap informes me that she cant give the newsletters out without the recipent being in the chapter... and i guess thats the law ...zap!

Old 06-15-2005, 06:15 PM
pss mag...mrs zap informes me that she cant give the newsletters out without the recipent being in the chapter... and i guess thats the law ...zap!
LOL
Thats alright...

Hmmm a secretive society huh???
Falcons are probably just a cover up! Lets see Falcon Club of America would be F.C.A.! What could that be the cover up for?

Got it!!!

("F" word 'ing) in Cars of America! Where do I sign up?!

Old 06-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by PSS-Mag
LOL
Thats alright...

Hmmm a secretive society huh???
Falcons are probably just a cover up! Lets see Falcon Club of America would be F.C.A.! What could that be the cover up for?

Got it!!!

("F" word 'ing) in Cars of America! Where do I sign up?!

it sounds like the mass r.m.v. to get anything

you first must join the "falcon club of america" to be able to join a regional club... northeast chapter here..sounds like a scam but thats the way it is...and you get the falcon club of america newsletter also...mrs zaps falcon was the centerspread aug 2002?..i did the pics and the story...i've written articles in model car mags and drag racing mags in the '90s...i'd write them mrs zap would "fix"them...i still have everything i did in print must be a dozen mags or so...zap!

Old 06-15-2005, 10:34 PM
it sounds like the mass r.m.v. to get anything

you first must join the "falcon club of america" to be able to join a regional club... northeast chapter here..sounds like a scam but thats the way it is...and you get the falcon club of america newsletter also...mrs zaps falcon was the centerspread aug 2002?..i did the pics and the story...i've written articles in model car mags and drag racing mags in the '90s...i'd write them mrs zap would "fix"them...i still have everything i did in print must be a dozen mags or so...zap!
actually, our article is in the October 2003 edition of the magazine... if anyone is interested in joining.. or other information, just let me know. mrs. zap!

(Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely that of mrs. zap! and is in no way reflective of the opinion of management or ...zap!)

Quick Reply: newsletter editor