Theory on Shark Attacks...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Theory on Shark Attacks...

This humor may be lost on any non-NJ people... I've from NJ so don't try to yell at me for making fun of my own communist hell-hole of a state.

I was watching a comedian the other day and he had a theory on why there are shark attacks:

Anywhere there is a shark attack, there's probably some *****ing a$shole from NJ wearing gold chains and mirrored sun glasses (his IROC is parked near the beach) saying "What the ***** you looking at shark? You *****ing looking at me? I'll bust your *****ing head, shark!"

I tell you, I honestly shot Jack & Coke out of my nose (yes, I know a cardinal sin of alcohol abuse). Have you ever felt what it's like to have Jack Daniels in your sinuses? It's not fun, let me tell you. I was literally crying from laughter after hearing this.

Like I said, might be lost on any non NJ types...

KC-10 FE out...

Old 05-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sharks just have a bad rap.. Thier not actually that mean.. Catfish are the mean ones of teh water world! When was the last time you saw anyone messing with a catfish, eh?

They just lay at the bottom all day eating everything and if any fish swims up to them and even looks like they might be thinking about getting aggresive. They say... "You don't know who I am and you don't know who I know! So you'd better check the ignorance that is running through your pretty little head before I rip it off and Sh*t down your gills biatch." The little shark just swims off before he gets hurt!

Quick Reply: Theory on Shark Attacks...