Any Oregon residents?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 01:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Oregon residents?

I was wondering if anyone lives near or in Thilomath, Oregon. "The Paintball Shack" is the name of this place. My brother ordered a paintball gun and stuff from there and paid the guy who runs the place. He keeps taking his precious time to email/send anything and has been promising to send it for over 3 weeks now. My brother has talked with him over email and phone but the guy keeps filling him with Bs. Just wondering if this paintball shop does actually exist, might be planning a road trip to Oregon for a good ol fashion beat down.

Thanks in advance OR guys ;p
-Dru

Old 06-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Re: Any Oregon residents?

Originally posted by UTLightning
I was wondering if anyone lives near or in Thilomath, Oregon.
I used to live in Oregon and have to admit I've never heard of Thilomath. Do you maybe mean Tillamook? Hope you aren't being totally duped by a store that doesn't exist in a town that doesn't exist. I do have a brother-in-law in Tillamook but he has no home phone or internet. I could probably get his cell phone number and give him a call, it just might take a week or so. (Have to e-mail my mother-in-law and wait for a reply ) If Tillamook is what you meant, let me know and I'll do my best to get ahold of him.

Old 06-02-2004, 06:13 PM
ahh thanks for the effort, I guess my brother butchered the spelling, but this guy finally called back and gave the tracking number, the stuff is finally on the way.

Old 06-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by UTLightning
ahh thanks for the effort, I guess my brother butchered the spelling, but this guy finally called back and gave the tracking number, the stuff is finally on the way.
Glad you got it all taken care of!

Quick Reply: Any Oregon residents?