Gator did you watch Survivor Series?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 11:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gator did you watch Survivor Series?

Or anyone else watch wrestling last night? Austin's team lost so he's "fired" and looks like he'll be off tv for a little while. (should last a few weeks or so) The burried alive match with undertaker and vince was good. The Lesnar/Goldberg confentation was nice backstage. Did anyone else watch it?
Shane

Old 11-17-2003, 03:43 PM
It was one of the better pay-per-views, but I was kinda dissappointed with some of the match results. I really wanted HBK to win that match and for Stone Cold to keep his job, but oh well

BTW I was so drunk for the first showing, I had to watch the encore presentation to know what happened

Darryl

Old 11-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Yeah I thought Austin's team was going to win too. But we all know he's not gone forever. I'm looking forward to seeing Kane vs Taker and Lesnar vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20.
Shane

Old 11-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Yeah, Wrestlmania 20 has a lot of rumored comebacks for that ppv only. I am really looking forward to it. I've heard Hogan, Bret hart, and Rowdy Roddy piper are a few sopposed to wrestle.

Darryl

Old 11-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Wrasslin's fake

Old 11-18-2003, 04:30 PM
I haven't hear Piper is coming back for a 2nd time. Hogan and Heart I know Vince would love to get at the Madison Square Garden. I really hope Bret Hart comes back for a speech. I loved him. Hogan too. I'd also like to see Austin wrestle one more match. I know foley is coming back also for the event. He is wrestling HHH. Should be a good show.
Shane

Old 11-18-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 00BlackBeast
Wrasslin's fake
When people tell that to the wreslters they say the people who believe its real are dumb. But the people who believe it is fake are even dumber. Take that information for what it's worth but I've watched wrestling for over 10 years now. I know it is scripted and I know the outcome is pre determined. But what about the people who do get cut open every night while wrestling. What about Owen Hart who fell 70 feet to his death while wrestling? How do you think it feels to fall 20 feet onto a table?
I'm not saying wrestling isnt planned, fake, or anything. It's sports entertainment that's all. Fake or not, its entertainment just like a baseball game is to a sports fan or a movie is to someone who likes to watch films. I like watching wrestling because the entertainment level, I like the story lines, and also for the Wrestling.
Shane

Quick Reply: Gator did you watch Survivor Series?