ELF’s are terriost…

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 12:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ELF’s are terriost…

It is time these little maggots started being treated like the true terriost they are. They are cowards that lurk in the darkness of the night for their cover because they have no ***** and no moral standards what so ever. They do not represent anything, or any kind of movement except jealousy.

These are dangerous coward people who, do to their absolute jealousy of others busting their butt to make something of themselves, want nothing more then to destroy it.

You would think those in the environmental movements would be yelling as loud as they can to stop these people and all the environmental damage they continue to do when they set fires that spew many containments into the air we breath. These little maggots ELF’s DO NOT care about the air we breath, they do not care about our children and they do not care about anybody but their own selfish interest because they do not have the knowledge to make something of themselves.

Why is it when some moron can not afford to own a house or nice vehicle for themselves figures it is ok to damage others property? Why do they feel they have a license to cause major damage to our environment? Why do they feel it is ok to burn things that will cause the need to cut down more trees in the forest to replenish and rebuild the damage they do? I guess the main question is why does someone so STUPID they could not make it past 3rd grade think it is ok to become a terriost?

The fact of the matter is these maggot ELF’s are terriost. I feel any terriost caught should either face the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole, which means until they day they die naturally. There is no use for terriost in this country what so ever and a terriost is a terriost regardless of their action.

These hallucinating, non-brain functioning, wackos have no cause in which they are acting out for. As I have stated their ONLY reason is pure jealously. They remind me of the “I hate air” gang. Any how I figure if one of these little maggot freaks every touches my truck he/she will have a nice family reunion. I will introduce them to their long lost second cousin the wooded baseball bat, seeing they may be a spin-off from the treehugger families…

Old 08-24-2003, 12:50 AM
Right on 01 XLT Sport! These are the same people who were torching the Excursions several months back because the burned too much gas.

Which brings up something interesting. They don't like these big trucks and SUV's because they burn too much gas.

So what do they do?
That's right, they go and burn these trucks.

And what do they use to burn them with?
Right again, Gasoline.

Here they are complaining about burning too much gas, so they go and burn them with gas.

WHAT MORONS!!

And you are right 01, they must have a brain the size of a pea and yes I consider them terrorist. But our government must not, becuase they ain't doing much to stop them.

Old 08-24-2003, 07:07 AM

I'm lost here. What are you talking about?
Reading between the lines it would appear that people are setting fire to SUV's. Is this correct?

Old 08-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by EnglishAdam

I'm lost here. What are you talking about?
Reading between the lines it would appear that people are setting fire to SUV's. Is this correct?
Yes, that is correct. What they do is go to a dealership in the middle of the night and set fire to the dealership and the SUV's on the lot, especially the bigger ones like the Suburban or Excursions and even the size of the Expedition. I think they even go after the trucks too.

They claim that they burn too much gas and they they should not be driven and are evil. So they go out and burn them so nobody can buy them. They are pretty much legal terrorists since apparently no one is trying to stop them. They done it a few months ago and now they are doing it again.

Old 08-24-2003, 09:03 AM
Yeah, they hit a hummer dealer in Cali a couple days ago. I heard somebody say that by burning one hummer you release more polutants into the air than 1000+ hummers would produce in 10 years. Shows you how much brains an eco terrorist has.

Old 08-24-2003, 09:48 AM
Simple way to deal with this. Wait until one of these idiots go out there, pump a couple 12 gauge blasts into their backs. I heard wheelchairs don't pollute much. Welcome to TX! LOL, j/k.

Old 08-24-2003, 10:40 AM
The little maggot ELF terriost not only burn vehicles they can’t afford to buy themselves but also burn buildings of some businesses and they love targeting new housing projects under construction they feel are to close to “mother nature” in the woods.

In the general sense they are an environmental terriost group which is a direct spin off of the other extreme environmental groups such as treehuggers and animal rights extremist groups such as PETA. Basically they are a very extreme far left group of people who do not believe in laws and the will of the people, the vast majority of the people, they believe their views, which are shared by an extremely small percentage of people should rule the day.

They are directly apart of the far left crowd that believes everyone should be riding horses and burning candles for light, washing your clothes in rivers and streams and hanging them out to dry. Problem is they do not know what to really believe in or stand for because at the same time they, and their far left friends and family would not want people to own horses or cows because they pollute as well, and there is no way in hell they would allow anyone to wash their clothes in rivers and streams.

They are extremely weak intellectually for they have no clues about possible solutions, just like their liberal friends and family on the left, however this group is a group of ruthless terriost willing to destroy anything that upsets them and not allowing anyone to stand in their way. This is why they have to be dealt with as terriost, which means they either need to be put down or put away for ever, far away from the normal law abiding society. If they find them they should share cells with other terriost in Cuba.

I am sure some of their friends and family on the left would treat them like other terriost and tell us that we need to “understand” them, perhaps “feel their pain” or some other nonsense since they feel all terriost are not terriost because they want to be but because they were forced to be one.

Screw them, put them away with the terriost as well for “aiding and abetting”. There is absolutely NO excuse for what these terriost little ELF’s are doing, none and anyone trying to come up with a reason should be laughed at and looked at for a possible trip to a mental ward for further evaluation…

Trending Topics

Old 08-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Ok, I understand now. Thanks for the explanations. Fortunately, we don't have anyone quite as loopy over here although it's probably only a matter of time.
Yep, shoot them all.

Old 08-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Question

What does ELF mean then?

Old 08-24-2003, 11:05 AM
ELF = Earth Liberation Front.

They are out to liberate earth...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/s...ship-fire.html

Old 08-24-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by EnglishAdam
Ok, I understand now. Thanks for the explanations. Fortunately, we don't have anyone quite as loopy over here although it's probably only a matter of time.
Yep, shoot them all.

Oh, they will be coming to a earthy neighborhood near you in due time...

Old 08-24-2003, 11:13 AM
ABC News

A small explosive device was set off over the weekend, causing up to $30,000 in damage to each home. No one was injured.
“This hopefully provided a firm message that we will not tolerate the destruction of our island,” the Earth Liberation Front said a statement faxed to The Associated Press on Sunday.
Police also believe the ELF is responsible for millions of dollars in arson and vandalism to six other unoccupied homes on Long Island over the past month.
ELF Task Force Set Up
Police, the district attorney’s office and the FBI have formed a task force to investigate the fires and identify the members of the loosely constructed environmental group, headquartered in Portland, Ore.
“This is not an environmental action. This is a criminal act,” Suffolk County Police Commissioner John Gallagher said today. “I am concerned with their latest statement that everything we build that they deem environmentally sensitive, they will destroy.”
The Long Island Builders Institute has offered a $10,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the weekend vandalism.
The ELF, acting at times with the Animal Liberation Front, has claimed responsibility for dozens of actions across the country since 1996, including a 1998 blaze at a Vail, Colo., ski resort that caused $12 million in damage. The environmental group said the expansion project threatened lynx.
“They want to stop endless devastation of the American landscape by overdevelopment,” said Craig Rosebraugh of Portland, Ore., who identifies himself as ELF’s spokesman but says he is not a member. He said the group’s leaders communicate with him by a variety of means that preserve their anonymity.

Opposition From Environmental Group
The homes targeted over the weekend at the Island Estates Development were being built on a former peach farm. A message had been scrawled in red paint on one of the houses: “If you build it, we will burn it.”
In 1998, Suffolk County had 34,000 acres of agriculture land. At the current rate of development, land-use experts say, only 9,000 acres will remain by 2015.
Another environmental group dedicated to saving Long Island’s open space called the damage “worse than pointless.”
“They don’t have to commit random acts of violence to let people know that Long Island’s overdeveloped, since everyone knows we are,” said **** Amper, executive director of the Long Island Pine Barrens Society.
“Should we burn down people’s houses about it? No. We should probably throw some politicians out of office,” he added.
The ELF, which maintains a Web site out of Canada, also claims to have caused millions in damage nationwide.
“We are trying to cause the rich sprawl corporation enough money so they stop destroying the planet, and thus the health and well-being and existence of humankind,” the group’s statement said. “The Earth isn’t dying, it’s being killed. And those who are killing it have names and addresses.”

Quick Reply: ELF’s are terriost…