Tracking Request - Ford 150 FX4 - 12/26/12

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Build Tracking Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sure,it's possible

convoy's run day and night, depending on how busy they are...

Old 01-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Update please. 1FTFW1EF6DFB05673

If it does not come today, it will have to sit for a week due to the fact that im leaving for a week on sunday. I have called Ford(HQ) a few times, and will get a call back from a custormer service manager today(I called yesterday). My dealer is amazed it hasnt came yet. Hopefully we can avoid a bigger issue here. Thanks SETCHAN.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Build Tracking Moderator
no change

no idea why your dealer is amazed, he must have seen that many times in the past..
vehicles do sit around and wait there turn...they are not moving 100% of the time during the transit period...

Old 01-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Build Tracking Moderator
Not my intend to rag out on you...i know your anxious

The reason i track for you and others, is, so you don't have to call your dealer for updates, which they wouldn't do for you anyways, at least not on a daily basis and not in detail, as you are getting here.
Calling customer service gets you pretty well the same. I'm starting to wonder why i am using up my time to track.......
just saying.....

Old 01-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by SETCHAN
no change

no idea why your dealer is amazed, he must have seen that many times in the past..
vehicles do sit around and wait there turn...they are not moving 100% of the time during the transit period...
My issue is this. Dealer said week of 12/27. Ford and you said ETA of Dec. 31. 3 sources show it has been sitting in Twin Oaks for one week. Twin Oaks is not far at all and just fact alone that it hasnt moved for a whole week is not okay especially when im leaving soon and I lost december incentives. I just want the truck to move and maybe know why. I put down payment on the truck the last week of October. I was told 6-8 weeks of waiting. I know Ford is not dumb and knows where their trucks are and has contacts with the transportion company. Sorry for the rant buddy. I hope you understand my frustration. Im sure this means very little to you and most likely heard this before but thanks for all you have done.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by SETCHAN
Not my intend to rag out on you...i know your anxious

The reason i track for you and others, is, so you don't have to call your dealer for updates, which they wouldn't do for you anyways, at least not on a daily basis and not in detail, as you are getting here.
Calling customer service gets you pretty well the same. I'm starting to wonder why i am using up my time to track.......
just saying.....
I only started calling customer service on 12/31. To verify the ETA was 12/31 and too see if they know the incentives for Jan. I called two days ago and yesterday. Not for tracking purposes but trying to find out when its coming. They said to call back if it didnt come the next day. Sorry.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM
It arrived yesterday morning. Thanks SETCHAN for what you do. I appreciate it. Really great truck so far!

Old 01-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Build Tracking Moderator
your welcome
nice.....thanks for the pics

Quick Reply: Tracking Request - Ford 150 FX4 - 12/26/12