F250 Lariat Tracking Request

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Build Tracking Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX820240 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Voltz, MO Aug-05-2012, 21:00 CT Aug-13-2012

Old 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh man, it's 45 minutes away from me, and I may have to wait until next Monday to pick it up because I'm busy after work Wednesday and Thursday and can't get a ride to the dealership until Monday. We'll see how quickly it gets loaded onto a truck - if it gets to the dealership tomorrow, then I can pick it up tomorrow night, but if not then it's another week...

Thanks for tracking it SETCHAN. It's funny - my dealer has been calling me and giving me status updates, usually a half day or so after you tell me what the status is. I always let him think he's breaking the good news, because I appreciate him being on top of it. But it's nice to have confirmation from two sources!

Sean

Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Build Tracking Moderator
Originally Posted by Squelch
Oh man, it's 45 minutes away from me, and I may have to wait until next Monday to pick it up because I'm busy after work Wednesday and Thursday and can't get a ride to the dealership until Monday. We'll see how quickly it gets loaded onto a truck - if it gets to the dealership tomorrow, then I can pick it up tomorrow night, but if not then it's another week...

Thanks for tracking it SETCHAN. It's funny - my dealer has been calling me and giving me status updates, usually a half day or so after you tell me what the status is. I always let him think he's breaking the good news, because I appreciate him being on top of it. But it's nice to have confirmation from two sources!

Sean
Awesome.. you got a good one there. Most don't want to take the time for this. Plenty of guys asking for tracking here, cant get much info at all from there dealer.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes I know - he was Johnny-on-the-spot when I was looking for a truck, and actually printed out an example build based on our phone conversation a week earlier. Now I'm tempted to call him to find out if the truck is at the dealership yet, but I just need to wait and be patient. Unless, of course, you tell me that the truck is at the dealership?

VIN 1FT7W2B66CEC66169

Old 08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Build Tracking Moderator
Go get it, it's there

Old 08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
I called and he said it wouldn't be ready by closing (8 PM) today, so I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Figures - the whole deal took about three weeks, from 17JUL to 07AUG - and now it's going to be another week until I can get it. Well, I'll post pictures on Monday when I pick it up...

Old 08-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Thanks!

SETCHAN - thanks for helping me keep tabs on the truck. I went on 13AUG to pick it up and it's awesome. I don't drive it every day, because I usually ride a motorcycle to work, but it's good to have. Last night my wife and I went to a fireworks show and we set the chairs up in the bed - it's huge!

Anyway, I wanted to post a picture. I call the photo "Beauty and the Beast" because it's both our four-wheel vehicles. I'll let you decide which is which...

Sean

Old 08-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Build Tracking Moderator
I would say, the truck is the beauty (domestic) and the car is the beast (import)...
Very nice truck you have there. Thanks for the pic.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I tried to get to her into a Mustang instead of the Z, but she thought the Mustang was too manly. But hey, the Z is a fun little car, and at least I traded in the Toyota for the Ford, so we're one less import in the household...

Quick Reply: F250 Lariat Tracking Request