F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Hardcore car guy drives tuned F-350

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 03:54 PM
F150 Town Crier
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hardcore car guy drives tuned F-350

Like the post says, gearheads are generally truck folks or car folks. But that doesn't mean that the two sides can't appreciate each other's rides, like in this video.

Old 12-27-2019, 05:30 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I've had a lot of similar experiences with my other truck and it's not even tuned - just some mufflers. Nothing too special, other than it's light, got a V8, and handles quite well.

It's all in how it drives, responds, and sounds. Of course a little bit of looks doesn't hurt either.

I've driven a lot of powerful cars and trucks, but there are certain ones that stick out, or you just like the way it handles.

I wouldn't keep my other truck if it wasn't for those aspects.

Old 12-30-2019, 05:39 PM
F150 Town Crier
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ManualF150
I've had a lot of similar experiences with my other truck and it's not even tuned - just some mufflers. Nothing too special, other than it's light, got a V8, and handles quite well.

It's all in how it drives, responds, and sounds. Of course a little bit of looks doesn't hurt either.

I've driven a lot of powerful cars and trucks, but there are certain ones that stick out, or you just like the way it handles.

I wouldn't keep my other truck if it wasn't for those aspects.
I get that. Some vehicles just have a special feel that comes across. I've owned a few vehicles that were nothing really special, but I loved them just the same. Like my 1998 Explorer Sport. That thing was awesome.

Quick Reply: Hardcore car guy drives tuned F-350