F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Just got my new F250, check her out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got my new F250, check her out!!!

I got a great deal on a new (well, demo with 4,800 miles) 2006 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab Longbed with the 6.0L diesel. Fully loaded, even has a sunroof. I was still able to get the 0% financing, even with a demo, but I wasn't able to use the X-plan that Blang got for me since I used a commercial loan rather than a personal loan. I've never owned a diesel before, but with my construction company starting to gain momentum, I needed something that could haul heavy trailers and not break a sweat. I'm kinda sad that I had to trade in the Heritage Edition, but I'm really getting into this 250. I can't get over how quick this thing is for its weight, that turbo gauge is gonna get me into trouble, I just know it

cont...

Old 09-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Here are the trucks that it replaced...

I was making payments on both of these, so I decided to consolidate with one payment and save a little on insurance. But getting the new rig, I'm saving about $200 a month, so no brainer there.

Last edited by jdpollen; 09-01-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Beautiful. You will love the moon roof. Those 6.0 will get up and go. I'm about to get one myself exactly like yours but white with short wheel base. Good luck with it!!

Old 09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Beautiful truck, sorry about X plan, didn't know you were wanting to put the title in your company name. Are you going to do any mods to it?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Blang
Beautiful truck, sorry about X plan, didn't know you were wanting to put the title in your company name. Are you going to do any mods to it?
I actually had the personal loan all set up, ready to go. Then my accountant caught wind of what I was doing and screamed and hollered to put it under my business for tax purposes. As for mods, none yet, but that's never stopped me. I'd like to get color matched door handles, maybe put in a subwoofer and tint the windows, but for now, I don't see modding out the drivetrain. I'm also ditching the mudflaps with the dealership logo.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Sweet truck. Nice color too.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Nice Truck!! I want something just like yours with the short bed...

Old 09-01-2006, 02:36 PM
That's awesome that you finally got it bro. I know you wanted to hang on to that heritage, but I knew you too well, you change trucks more than I change my shorts. I can't believe that big sum-beach fits in your garage with the explorer as well!

We'll have to do a little racing now. You know, compare your turbo to my blower. I'm a bit worried about giving you a few lengths like they do on Pinks. Your truck is so damn long that your bumper will be over the quarter mile line before the flag drops!

I'll see ya in a couple of weeks. We'll have to head up Chena Hot Springs Road and try to arrow a moose or two.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
She is a beauty!

Old 09-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by 05RoushMarkLT
That's awesome that you finally got it bro. I know you wanted to hang on to that heritage, but I knew you too well, you change trucks more than I change my shorts. I can't believe that big sum-beach fits in your garage with the explorer as well!
Here's proof...

We'll have to do a little racing now. You know, compare your turbo to my blower. I'm a bit worried about giving you a few lengths like they do on Pinks. Your truck is so damn long that your bumper will be over the quarter mile line before the flag drops!
I don't know bro, you dusted my 94 Bronco with the 302, what a kill (insert sarcasm here). I had Roye in the truck with me so I decided to floor it, man, when that turbo kicks in, it shoved both of us back in the seat a little. I can see why these things modded out can give mustangs and the like a run for their money.

I'll see ya in a couple of weeks. We'll have to head up Chena Hot Springs Road and try to arrow a moose or two.
Definitely!!!

Quick Reply: Just got my new F250, check her out!!!