F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

New Truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 09:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Truck

I just got a new 2005 F250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 5.4 Automatic Shortbed. Had to look at 10 dealerships on the web before I found what I was looking fore. Seems like you can get lots of F-150 but when you want a F-250 you got to look or pick one they got Kind Of Like It But Not EXACTLY what you want. I now have 500 miles on her after 3 weeks. Put a ROLL N LOCK cover on her and probably will spend a little more on here soon. I pull a 6,000 boat around during the weekends and burned a transmission out on my old 1997 F-150 at around 90,000 I hated to let the F-150 go but with this bigger boat needed more engine and transmission than the F-150 offered.
I only got one question for now which is about a transmission cooler I know the Supper Duty’s has one question is are they big enough for towing or are they the same size as was on my old F-150 with the factory towing package that came with the truck? I did tow my boat with the new truck this weekend (big difference) and the transmission temperature gage stayed in the normal range but this is not the middle of the summer.
FellowShip

Old 03-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool, you will love it! Welcome to the site.

Quick Reply: New Truck