F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Anybody have pix of Westin nerf bars on SD Crew cab?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-1999, 03:19 PM
IKE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Anybody have pix of Westin nerf bars on SD Crew cab?

I'm looking into a set of cab steps for my 2000 SD F-250 Crew Cab, and Ford's steps, while they look nice, are a bit out of my budget. I'm thinking about going with Westin, but I'd like to see a picture of them on a truck to see how close to the underside of the cab they sit.

Thanks!

------------------
IKE
2000 F-250 SD CC 4x4
------------------

Last edited by IKE; 10-26-2001 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-22-1999, 02:03 PM
I have the Westin chrome nerfs, however I do not have my truck! It is scheduled to be built this week! If you haven't found a photo by then I will be glad to send you a pic of mine when it comes in. Let me know.

------------------
2000 F-250 XLT, CC, 4x2, LWB, Auto, 3:73 LS, V-10, Pwr Tele TT, Black Clearcoat w/ Medium Graphite.

Current Mods/Accessories: Bugflector, VentVisors, Door Sill Plates, Lund Wiper Cowl, Shelf-It, Ford Tennatoy, Blue Ion Headlight Bulbs, 50 Watt Back-Up Bulbs, GTS Headlight & Taillight Covers, Alternating Headlight Flasher Kit, Clear Corner Lenses, Ford Mud Flaps, Panasonic Cassette w/ 8 Disc Changer, Pioneer GMX502 Amp w/ Two 12" Gold Series Subs, Bedliner, Omni Chrome Fender Trim, Stull Deluxe Billet Grille, Xenon Air Dam w/ 4" Round Driving Lights, Leonard Fiberglass Cab-High Cap, Westin Chrome Nerf Bars, Magnetic Fuel Saver, K&N Air Filter, Gibson Split Rear Performance Exhaust w/ 3" Slash Tips.

Future Mods/Accessories: FabTech 4" Leveling Kit & a SuperChip!

07/30 Truck Ordered
10/27 Clean & Unscheduled
10/29 Est Build Week of November 22
10/29 Est Arrival Week of December 6

Old 12-03-1999, 09:42 AM
Um...hello?

Still have nerfs...still no truck! Coming soon!

Added on edit: Doh! Just read your entire post "Crew Cab Steps." Sooo...now I can ask YOU!! How was the installation? Looks like it would be pretty easy but now that I've found someone who installed the exact ones I have in my attic, just thought I'd ask! They look really sharp. I was recommended when I purchsed mine to get mudflaps to go with them as to protect the chrome from the front wheels. I bought the Ford factory ones. Have heard of people tearing them off in corn fields and the like but I do no off-roading so don't think I will have a problem with them.

[This message has been edited by Truckin4 (edited 12-03-1999).]

Quick Reply: Anybody have pix of Westin nerf bars on SD Crew cab?