Expedition / Navigator

I Need Help With Ford Motor Company!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 10:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I need your help with my Exy and Ford!

Hey guys. I need your help. VERY long story short, I have an issue with Fords Customer Care Dept. (NACRC 800-392-3673). I was left in the rain on the side of the road in my truck for 6 hours. When I finally got the truck to the dealership, I got to stand in the rain another hour untill a friend could come pick me up. Funny thing is I HAVE A FREE RENTAL TO ME, FROM FORD, WITH ANY WARRENTY WORK! 5yr 100 k mile bumpr to bumper.

Yes, I was told to go and rent a vechicle and Ford would cover it. However, I am only 20, and in Texas (unless it is arranged by an insurnace company or dealership) you have to be 21 to rent a car. I am 20.

This all occured after the dealerships were closed. Not the dealerships fault. But Ford cannot make a call to a rental car company and help me out.

Anyway, I have tried talking to the NACRC, but have gotten no were (well, we have documented your issue and someone will call you on it in the next 24 hours). Does anyone know of another number or department that is higher than these idiots at NACRC?

Please help. I am still wet and cold!

Thanks.

Boxter

Last edited by Boxter; 03-25-2002 at 10:05 AM.

Quick Reply: I Need Help With Ford Motor Company!