Expedition / Navigator

License Plate Holder

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2001, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
License Plate Holder

I'm looking for a new or used license plate holdr for the front of my Expy. The actual plastice holster (maybe that's better than holder) that attaches to the bumper. If anyone knows where I can get one without spending an arm and a leg please let me know. I checked the obviuos places, Pepboys, Kragen Autozone and I'd hate to go to the dealer, but I might go 2day....

Thanks ...Also I'm in the Los Angeles area, it would be really nice to be able to drive to the place.

~Q~

Old 01-01-2002, 12:18 AM
Well I'm in the same boat, I took mine off along time ago. Here in LA, if your parked, you can get a ticket for not having a plate on the front by parking enforcement. I myself, someday want to weld one out of stailess or regular steel, to bolt on and off quickly. But since I haven't got a ticket yet I'm in no hurry, BUT I know it could be around the corner. I don't think anyone makes one. But if you do find on let me know.

Old 01-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Angry

LAPD and CHP are on a real compaign for front plates, mainly because of the red light camera's. I know a number of people that have been nailed for this in the past six weeks.

Old 01-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Suspended
I just had a new airdam put in and didn't have the factory license plate bracket reinstalled. I don't if the bracket off my 01 F150 Supercrew would fit yours. If interested, let me know.

Quick Reply: License Plate Holder