New Magnaflow

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Magnaflow

Just bought a new magnaflow muffler for the truck! Had it put on and it sounds exactly what I was wanting. Cant be any happier!

Now comes the hard part. Exhaust tips. Now I know this has been discussed up and down. Just looked at the first 3 pages and probably a page total worth of threads about tips. Well this one is going to add to the list. I would like to see what kind of tips everyone is running. The muffler is a si/so with stock pipe size. The pictures posted can be either set-up. I was thinking of doing one 45 with a 4'' tip but would like opinions/suggestions. Also stainless steel or black? Do not want to go with a chrome tip as they tend to rust too much on the inside and look bad after time. For the record, the truck is white with the tan two tone. Only "chrome" is the running boards and the grille surrond. Also the truck has the stock 20'' rims with what little "chrome" is on there. Would black look good or stand out too much?

And again, any opinions or suggestions are welcomed!

Last edited by nrd10; 11-04-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Dude! Go with what makes YOU happy.. be different.. start a trend.. Use your own imagination.. don't follow the crowd..

Old 11-04-2010, 07:54 AM
I would do a 4" rolled tip. If you do anything smaller the 20's make it look really small.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Def agree with going the 4" route. And personally with a white truck i'd go with a stainless tip but its your truck so the only opinion that really matters is yours.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Keep them coming. Also if you have some sort of tip on your truck feel free to post a picture of it. I also came up with an idea with a tip and may go with it. Just need to buy a cheap one with the right paint so I am not dumping a lot of money into this trial and error project. Will keep y'all posted.

Quick Reply: New Magnaflow