NEED help...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEED help...

I posted a couple days ago problems getting the stock exhaust off because the damn bolts stripped out. So I decided to just try and cut the bracket off. Well that isn't going good at all. The **** is eating saw-saz blades like crazy and getting no where. What should I do...

Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry the pictures on my camera phone. Top one is from the passenger side looking at the bracket, the last one is a crooked picture looking back to front. I am leaving Friday for Texas and worried that I f*ucked up and I just can't get that damn clamp off to save my life.

Suggestion for the lost F150 member...

EDIT: Should state that I first cut the stripped nuts off and couldn't pry anything apart or move anything that is why I tried cutting the bracket off.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Get a better saw? Can you get a handsaw to it?

WD-40 it, it looks rusted.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
oh yeah it is rusted to **** (which inlies the problem). I have a brand new dewait zaw and blades. It is eating them alive...

Do I not have a choice? Thought out drilling the bolts out but i don't see how the clamp is going to release.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by hollamby
oh yeah it is rusted to **** (which inlies the problem). I have a brand new dewait zaw and blades. It is eating them alive...

Do I not have a choice? Thought out drilling the bolts out but i don't see how the clamp is going to release.

WD-40 Works wonders. Im not sure if you have a choice, if you could get a handsaw you could make get some headway.

Quick Reply: NEED help...