MotoBlue Mid Pipe With Hi-Flow Cats

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool MotoBlue Mid Pipe With Hi-Flow Cats

Has anyone used these, they look like they might work well with some good shorty headers, and some good mufflers
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/lightmaff.htm
I will install this on a regular F150, 5.4, not supercharged and a true dual exhaust. If I didnt live in CA I would probably go with the LTH, but I would probably have to take off every time I have to get the truck smogged.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Mid pipe and high flows

The performance and sound you'll get from the high flows alone will be worth the $.Living in CA., is it legal to remove your factory cats and install high flows?You're not deviating from the factory emission contol,simply installing an updated,better performing one.Just curious.I'm sure here in Texas where I live its just a matter of time when we face the same crazy pollution control laws you deal w/ every day.The mid pipe looks great,I bet it will sound great,good luck w/ your install.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Cool

Yes you can replaced the Cats with most any performance Cat, if they are found to be bad (its illlegel to remove a working cat and replace it with another, but I would just say it was bad if anyone asked.). It seems even the performance cats have to meet the requirements of the smog laws to be legal to sell.

Quick Reply: MotoBlue Mid Pipe With Hi-Flow Cats