JLT intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow JLT intake

Hi all,

Let me first introduce myself. I’m new to the whole world of trucks.
I am no stranger to ford cars though. I’ve had 5 mustangs in the last ten years.
I recently had health problems so I traded in my 05 GT and my 05 Harley V-rod for a new 07 lariat. Now I want to start modding. Has anybody used the JLT on their truck? I had it on my last stang with a tune and it was a night and day difference. Here’s the tuner.

http://www.jusnesmodified.com/store/...56_161_236_379

I also like the look of the shaker hood. I know it doesn’t do much as far as HP but it looks cool. Anybody running it with an aftermarket CAI?

Old 06-12-2007, 10:49 PM

Old 06-13-2007, 11:56 AM
ski
I have this set up. The tunes though that work good for it seem to be BRENSPEED. I have jusnes tunes, which seems to work well except for WOT at 85 mph it doesn't want to shift, but the BRENSPEED tunes work great. I'm going to be heading to TROYERS, hopefully sooner then later to get him to look at things for me. I know the intake air temperature is on the average at least 20 degrees warmer then ambient all the time, except for the initial start up. In warmer weather it goes sometime high as 30 degrees warmer. Not sure if that is a big problem, but just wanted to let u know.

Quick Reply: JLT intake